Hotel Due Giardini

8.7
Fabulous 442 Total Reviews

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
6th Aug 2017

We stayed at a building near the hotel, the room was nice and clean, but it had no AC. When we asked the manager he said the AC came from the floor, which is wierd for me. It was quite hot at night, but in the morning it was nice. All in all, a decent stay for two nights.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017
7.4

Very basic, but it was exactly what I was looking for. Staff were lovely both checking in and out. Some of the rooms are In a different location (2 min walk) so it did feel a bit strange, however I needed a quick overnight stay close to the station, so it was just what I was looking for. But if you are looking for atmosphere I wouldn't pick this hotel

2nd Aug 2017

Really nice hostel for a good price, close to the train station and shopping areas, but in a quit area. The room was super nice and fresh.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
1st Aug 2017
8.0

Our room was in a flat in a different building down the street, so we had sadly no contact to other travelers. Location is good, even though the price was too high for the quality standard of the interior (bumpy mattress, no AC) and missing service (had to find the other flat by ourselves, no sightseeing & bar recommendations). The flat was noisy, so we had to listen to the TV of our neighbor and woke up every time someone was entering/leaving the flat during night.

29th Jul 2017

Very nice place! More like a hotel. Really enjoyed!! I will be back.

23rd Jun 2017

I had a single room in another building about 2 blocks away. Very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Reception at the hotel was open 24 hours, so if I needed anything I could use the phone in my room or walk over. Convenient location 2 blocks from the subway, 1 block from a grocery store, and about a mile from the train station. Hostess was very gracious and accommodating. I didn't particularly like the neighborhood, but I felt safe enough. Saturday morning open market on the way to the subway.