Hotel Eden Reviews

1 Rue De L'Etang, Saint Malo, France

Great location just a short drive from the busy center of St. Malo. In a quiet area, the beach is just a block or two away. The staff was friendly and helpful and the place looked great. I'd definitely recommend it and go back myself.

The Hotel was great!!! The people working there were extremely helpful, it was vry secure, and it was a beautiful place to stay (right next to the beach!) Even though it is not inside the Intramuros, it was not a far walk and we liked the location. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.

This is a cute little hotel. I really enjoyed this hotel and look forward to coming back. I really enjoyed the breakfast.