Hotel Edy Reviews

Via delle Forze Armate 8, Milan, Italy

Due to the Hotel`s operator mistake, I reserved the hotel for 1 Euro per night. I thought that since it was in a mid of Jan. the hotel gave such price. After a few days the hotel sent me an e-mail and said that you have to pay more. 1 euro is not the price. Yet one week later they sent me an other e-mail that they confirmed the price is the 1 euro I had reserved. Good responsibility taking !!! The room was ok for the facilities. Heating was the only thing that was working poorly.

• 15th Jan 2016

A great place to stay. Very comfortable bed, perfectly sized room, the shower facilities were fine- my room was next to the shower but as there are only a few rooms I don't think this would have been a problem to be in a different room. Staff were very helpful and friendly and recommended a good local restaurant and provided a lovely slice of torta e cafe to start the day. It is very close (and easy to find) from the Metro. Excellent value, should I return to Milan I will stay here again. Grazie

We loved hotel Edy! While a bit noisy, the room was very clean and even had a shower and sink (private double). Location is fairly far from the tourist attractions, but public transportation in Milan is wonderful (no need for a car) and the closest subway station is only a 5 minute walk. The staff were very nice and someone was at the front desk 24 hours a day. They also had wifi and it worked pretty well the whole time we were there.