7.7
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 104 Total Reviews
Hotel Edy Located at Via delle Forze Armate 8, , Milan.
Italy
Milan 20147 Via delle Forze Armate 8
77% 104
45.4634960 9.1384930
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Feb 2016
7.1

It was very loud. We could hear everything going on outside, in the room next to us and at the reception desk (the last being the thing that normally woke us up bright and early every morning).

• Italy, Male, 18-24
15th Jan 2016
6.3

Due to the Hotel`s operator mistake, I reserved the hotel for 1 Euro per night. I thought that since it was in a mid of Jan. the hotel gave such price. After a few days the hotel sent me an e-mail and said that you have to pay more. 1 euro is not the price. Yet one week later they sent me an other e-mail that they confirmed the price is the 1 euro I had reserved. Good responsibility taking !!! The room was ok for the facilities. Heating was the only thing that was working poorly.