8.7
Fabulous 105 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 105 Total Reviews
Hotel Eiffel Rive Gauche Located at 6, rue Gros Caillou, , Paris.
France
Paris 75007 6, rue Gros Caillou
87% 105
48.8574173 2.3024651
    Rooms available

4th Aug 2016
8.0

Beautiful view of the Effiel tower from our room, very clean. Showers were very small and hard to shower in and the ask you to leave your key at the front which we were not comfortable with. Would stay again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

This was my first trip to Paris and wanted a hotel close to some of the sightseeing I wanted to do. The hotel is quite close to the Eiffel Tower but a long walk from anything else. My door had key issues and any key they gave me didn't work, but they were very helpful every time I needed back into my room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone but just keep in mind the distance to other tourist locations.

18th Apr 2016