Hotel Eiffel River Gauche Reviews

6, rue Gros Caillou, Paris, France

It was a great value hotel. Very close to main areas of interest. But on a quiet side street. The staff was friendly and accommodating. There's a few cafes and pastry shops right down the street. A little far from grade du Norde but a reasonable cab fare (45) took less than 30 minutes. Everything was clean and met expectations. Would recommend and plan to visit again.

• 16th Jul 2015

Very nice place. Very close to Eiffel Tower. The staff was super nice and helpful. They helped me save 30 Euros by setting me up with a shuttle to their airport instead of just calling me a cab. Spoke English very well, much better than I had expected. Only down side to this place would be the breakfast, but its an optional extra 13 Euro so definitely get breakfast some place else. Other than that I was very impressed with this place!

This was a great hotel in a fantastic location between Rue Cler and the Eiffel Tower. Staff was always very friendly, polite, and helpful. The room was clean, bright, and very nice in general. The only negative is that the breakfast is not worth 13 Euros/person, but it is convenient if you don't want to go elsewhere for breakfast. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Paris.

• 3rd Apr 2015

We picked this place for the location, 10 mins walk from the Eiffel Tower and the metro, and it was really well priced for a private hotel room. They have free wine and cheese out for guests each night which was a nice extra. However, you have to leave your keycard at reception whenever you leave, and they keep them on the front desk where anyone can access them. Also, while we were there full renovations to the stairs were happening right outside our room, which we weren't told about.

Initially we found it tough to find but once we had our bearing the proximity to the eiffel tower made it easy to find our way back. The room was clean and warm and while we spent most of our time out there was plenty available for breakfast and other services. Would return.

• 19th Feb 2015