Hotel Eiffel River Gauche Reviews

6, rue Gros Caillou, Paris, France

This is one of the most overpriced places I stayed at for what I get. We could get into the room before 3pm. the bathroom stank of urine and when we requested it to be cleaned for our second night they completely ignored us, very unfriendly staff. Untidy and messy. Some doors don't lock, some door swipe cards are invalid. They charge so much money, but there's no breakfast. They say they offer some wine tasting late afternoons but when we tried in our second day, there was nothing. Never again!

We had a small room for three persons. All was clean and the location was excellent in a silent street of a crowded and nice area next to the Eiffel Tower. The reception was open 24/7.

• 17th Jul 2014

Close to everything that is Paris!

• 9th Jul 2014

Do not recommend this hotel. I left the do not disturb sign on my door three days in a row, and room service still came in and moved my things around. The main staff also threatened to cancel my reservation a week before I got there, even though I already paid a deposit. Rude and snotty attitude from front desk.