Hotel Eiffel River Gauche Reviews

6, rue Gros Caillou, Paris, France

My parent stayed in the hotel and left this comment: "It was magical, the hotel is really the perfect place to stay for some romantic days in Paris. We were amazed by it the moment we stepped foot in the hotel and Paris itself." I am really happy that I found them this hotel :D

We loved our stay at the Hotel Eiffel River Gauche. Hotels in Paris are very expensive or outside of the city center. This hotel offers a good price on a great location! I think it's great value for money and I will stay here again!

Clean and close to the Eiffel Tower. The main area is a bit outdated but they did have signs saying that they are under the process of renovation.

• 18th Aug 2014

This is one of the most overpriced places I stayed at for what I get. We could get into the room before 3pm. the bathroom stank of urine and when we requested it to be cleaned for our second night they completely ignored us, very unfriendly staff. Untidy and messy. Some doors don't lock, some door swipe cards are invalid. They charge so much money, but there's no breakfast. They say they offer some wine tasting late afternoons but when we tried in our second day, there was nothing. Never again!

We had a small room for three persons. All was clean and the location was excellent in a silent street of a crowded and nice area next to the Eiffel Tower. The reception was open 24/7.

• 17th Jul 2014

Close to everything that is Paris!

• 9th Jul 2014