Hotel Eiffel River Gauche Reviews

6, rue Gros Caillou, Paris, France

We had a small room for three persons. All was clean and the location was excellent in a silent street of a crowded and nice area next to the Eiffel Tower. The reception was open 24/7.

• 17th Jul 2014

Close to everything that is Paris!

• 9th Jul 2014

Do not recommend this hotel. I left the do not disturb sign on my door three days in a row, and room service still came in and moved my things around. The main staff also threatened to cancel my reservation a week before I got there, even though I already paid a deposit. Rude and snotty attitude from front desk.