Hotel El Dorado Reviews

Av.Villazon S/N, Casilla 77, La Paz, Bolivia

No Rating

on main road, noisy, but in excellent position.

The room was comfortable and warm, if characterless. The staff were polite but not over friendly. Overall my stay would have been OK if I had not had something stolen from my rucksack, either from my room or during the 2 hours when I left my bags in storage on the day I left.

One or two services advertised were not available, like the internet access (although there was an internet place two doors away) and the travel desk. I did however get an en suite bathroom when it was advertised as shared so that made up for it. Good location.

The hotel was a nice safe base in La paz but the staff were not very friendly and the hotel was not really very much fun as there seemed to be no-one else staying there but even if there was, there is nothing to do!