Hotel El Estadio Reviews

La Ceiba, Barrio La isla, next to the main city's soccer stadium, La Ceiba, Honduras

Peter was incredible help for us, he organised our transfer from la ceiba to Leon, he made sure we got there safely and over night as we needed. We were so thankful for his help.

• 21st Aug 2015

Helpful staff, easy to arrange transfers and tours with these guys, good location Shame it doesn't have a guest kitchen.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Peter is nice, but he comes across very salesman-like. He will help you get from the bus station to his hostel, but you might feel herded like cattle along the way. He isn't afraid to talk about trying to 'fill his hostel' in front of guests. It is assumed that you are going to take his transport arrangements to the ferry in the morning. The food offered at the hostel is very overpriced for what it is. Once you arrive at the hostel, the customer service and friendly attitude declines

A great place to stay any time of year. Peter, the owner, puts a lot of effort into running the place and it shows. 3rd floor balcony with hammocks is a big plus!

Owner was dishonest and provided a terrible level of hospitality. My friend and I booked a room online. We checked in, were shown to our room, and left our stuff there while we went to see the street parade. When we came back at 8pm the owner told me that they had double booked and that we had to pay double the reserved price to continue staying there. When we told him this was not in line with our reservation he kicked us out with nowhere to go in the middle of the night.

• 23rd May 2015

I was a bit anxious about rather poor evaluation on line before I arrived, but I found it is a great plcae to stay without any stress/problem. The staffs are pretty kind to support our stay! It's one of the best places to stay in La Ceiba as far as I know.