Hotel El Puerto Reviews

Carlos III, 24, Ibiza, Spain

My room was very tiny and basic. For the amount I paid I expected a little more. On my first day within hours someone broke into my room and stole money. I informed the front desk he said it was impossible. He said a manager would contact me the next day. No one contacted me. I called to speak to a manager and it never happened. I work in hospitality so I asked for a lock audit on my door but they refused.

Actually i was in a jail for 3 days .In a room without window.I am really sad because I paid for a hotel which was not good