Hotel El Puerto Reviews

Carlos III, 24, Ibiza, Spain

Average hotel. Way overpriced for what it was, but I guess that's the case for most places in Ibiza. The air conditioning didn't work properly, so it was stinking hot in our rooms. When we complained to staff about it they told us to just wait 5 minutes for it to work, we told them we'd already had it on for two hours, they still said "just wait 5 minutes" and hung up the phone! Don't bother putting a "do not disturb" sign on the doorknob either, the cleaning staff will just disregard it!!

My room was very tiny and basic. For the amount I paid I expected a little more. On my first day within hours someone broke into my room and stole money. I informed the front desk he said it was impossible. He said a manager would contact me the next day. No one contacted me. I called to speak to a manager and it never happened. I work in hospitality so I asked for a lock audit on my door but they refused.

Actually i was in a jail for 3 days .In a room without window.I am really sad because I paid for a hotel which was not good