Hotel Elbe Reviews

Elbestra�e 34, Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany

My stay at the hotel was very pleasant. It's clean, in good condition and I got a late check out even though I had asked for this only 'last minute'. The room was spacious, nicely decorated and quiet. Yes, it is near the red light district BUT there's a super-easy way to avoid it: when you come from the train station DON'T go through "Taunusstrasse" as google maps recommends! Take "Kaiserstrasse" parallel to it, a normal street that sometimes even has a street market. Problem solved:-)