Hotel Embassy Reviews

Tubman Road, Opposite City Market, P.O Box 47247, Nairobi, Kenya

I enjoyed my stay at the Embassy Hotel and would not hesitate in staying there again. The only drawback is that there is no place/lobby at the hotel to kill time once you have checked out.

We were so impressed with this place! Great location - quick walk from Arusha Riverside shuttle drop off point. And fast, free wifi.

I didn't expect much for the price of this place. Upon arrival, the staff were excellent and actually walked me to stores. After that, however, the service went downhill. I requested two wake up calls during my stay: one was an hour late and the other early morning call (to catch a flight) didn't come at all. Mosquito net had holes. Note that they required cash to pay the remainder of the reservation, which I didn't realize. They refused to provide change for my cash payment. I won't return.

• 14th Jun 2014