Hotel Ensor Reviews

Speelmansrei 10, Bruges, Belgium

I loved Hotel Ensor! It was an older building that had enormous charm! I stayed in a beautiful little single room with my own bath, shower, and a balcony with table and chairs! It was January so I didn't get an opportunity to use the balcony. I want to return someday and have a meal on the balcony of Room #4! Staff was wonderful; family run and friendly. Good breakfast. Close to the city information centre and town square. Very good location to walk into historical area and to the train station.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone I knew travelling to Bruges. We had an amazing stay - walked the whole city centre from this location and even stayed an extra night. The staff was fantastic.

Staff at this hostel were so great and accommodating. Helped us out with parking and a room as we wanted to stay an extra night.

Nice room with small outdoor roof sitting area. Adequate size, nice bed, nice bathroom. Room did not face canal, but I just slept there and if I wanted to see canal, I went outside. Really enjoyed breakfast, although simple. Guess a very good selection of tasty things. Good location, for train station, but could have been a little closer to center, although still very close.

• 10th Aug 2015