Hotel Ensor Reviews

Speelmansrei 10, Bruges, Belgium

Nice room with small outdoor roof sitting area. Adequate size, nice bed, nice bathroom. Room did not face canal, but I just slept there and if I wanted to see canal, I went outside. Really enjoyed breakfast, although simple. Guess a very good selection of tasty things. Good location, for train station, but could have been a little closer to center, although still very close.

• 10th Aug 2015

Loved staying here. As a solo female traveller this little hotel was perfect in every way: location - edge of town and yet short walk to city centre (no need for taxi), no noise at night, comfortable room -light and airy. I would definitely stay again, and will recommend to my friends. Thanks for doing a good job Hotel Ensor!

• 5th Aug 2015