Superb 82 Total Reviews
Superb 82 Total Reviews
Hotel Ensor Located at Speelmansrei 10, , Bruges.
Belgium
Bruges 8000 Speelmansrei 10
94% 82
51.2064565 3.2172721
    Rooms available

• gppruijl9745
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

The Hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Bruges and is about a 20 minute walk away from the coach station. We were welcomed by the friendly owner of the hotel who immediately made us feel at home. Although the decor of the rooms may look a bit dated, they are basic, comfortable, clean and well equipped, and our room came with a great view over the canals and Belfry. The continental breakfast was very good and plentiful. We would definitely stay at Ensor again!

• England, Couple, 41+
14th Oct 2016

Location was great. So was breakfast. Room was disappointing, as booked a double and got two single beds made up separately and pushed together. Very limited space for clothes. No shower and only half sized bath. Nowhere in bathroom to hang towels. claimed it had parking, but we were charged 10 euros per day to park our motorbike.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

Beautiful hotel, lovely friendly staff and a great breakfast that kept us going all day. Hotel is in a quiet spot which is very relaxing, overlooking a canal. The room was very clean and spacious with large bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities. Would recommend!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I found it quite cosy and not too big. My room overlooked the canal which was lovely! The included breakfast was great, there were so many options to choose from. The staff were always very friendly as well. For a single traveller, the hotel was great value for money.

31st Aug 2016

I was passing through Bruges on the way back to England. It was well worth the stopover. The Hotel Ensor is just the kind of small hotel I like most. The location was good; only a short walk from the centre. The welcoming atmosphere really made me feel at home. The room was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. There was off street parking for my motorbike. My favourite hotel in a month long European Motorbike tour. I would love to spend more time in Bruges; One day was not enough.

• England, Female, 41+
2nd Jul 2016

Lovely home from home place. Definitely my future stay on my trips to Bruges.