9.2
Superb 75 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 75 Total Reviews
Hotel Ensor Located at Speelmansrei 10, , Bruges.
Belgium
Bruges 8000 Speelmansrei 10
92% 75
51.2064565 3.2172721
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

Beautiful hotel, lovely friendly staff and a great breakfast that kept us going all day. Hotel is in a quiet spot which is very relaxing, overlooking a canal. The room was very clean and spacious with large bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities. Would recommend!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I found it quite cosy and not too big. My room overlooked the canal which was lovely! The included breakfast was great, there were so many options to choose from. The staff were always very friendly as well. For a single traveller, the hotel was great value for money.

31st Aug 2016

I was passing through Bruges on the way back to England. It was well worth the stopover. The Hotel Ensor is just the kind of small hotel I like most. The location was good; only a short walk from the centre. The welcoming atmosphere really made me feel at home. The room was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. There was off street parking for my motorbike. My favourite hotel in a month long European Motorbike tour. I would love to spend more time in Bruges; One day was not enough.

• England, Female, 41+
2nd Jul 2016

Lovely home from home place. Definitely my future stay on my trips to Bruges.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016

Excelent hotel! We stayed in a 3 bed room in a holiday weekend, and still got a very good price. The room had a great view and the beds were very confortable. Clean and big bathroom and a great location, very close to the main atractions. Also, it included a quite complete breakfast, so it was a very good experience overall. Very recommended!

27th Apr 2016

Very comfortable, good breakfast, very helpful front desk person. Quiet location on a canal, within a 10 minute walk of the touristy part of Bruges.