Hotel Estacion Gerona Bed & Breakfast

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
16th May 2017

Very Nice place, enjoyed it a lot. Friendly staff

14th Apr 2017

I only stayed one night, but overall it was good. The host (maybe owner?) tried to charge more than what was confirmed by Hostelworld until I showed him the confirmation, and then tried to tell me breakfast wasn't included in the "lower" price HW gave me. But he was kind about it and did give it to me in the end. It was VERY clean - several staff members cleaned daily. Nice rooftop terrace, and strong internet everywhere (there are 2 modems). The neighborhood is interesting, but kind of sketchy.

17th Mar 2017

this is a wonderful hostel and so accommodating...it is really a if you are coming or going from guatemala city...everything was so clean and had the most comfortable beds anywhere...they also made us an extra early breakfast so we could leave for the airport at 6:30 am este hostal ea but linda y muy cómoda. es un buen lugar para quedar cuando llegas o salas a guatemala city..el muchacho del hostal lo hecho desayuno incluido muy temprano porque salemos a las 6:30 de la mañana

11th Mar 2017

Lovely owner, decent breakfast, noisy street. But, lovely terrace and easy to get to. Our room was on the street, hence had a lot of traffic noise. Ask for a room further back if you're a light sleeper.

24th Jan 2017

This hostel is a bit away from things in Guatemala. We walked about 25 mins to get to the main square area. Plaza Barrios is not too far, about a 10 min walk. Here we found supermarkets, bakeries, food stands etc. It is safe to walk during the day anyway, not so sure about night time. The owner of the hostel, Ambrosio, was friendly & helpful. We booked a shuttle with him to go to Antigua. It picked us up at the hostel & cost $10 each. The hostel is a little dated but clean. The kitchen is good.

28th Nov 2016

I needed to be out and about all day and even though I only booked one night they let me keep my things safe in the lockers. They helped me with laundry and directions and for the price it is a great place to stay for a night or two. Also it was quiet at night.