Hotel Estacion Gerona Bed & Breakfast Reviews

13 Avenida 19-35, Zona 1, Guatemala City, Guatemala

Wonderful hotel with private and dorm rooms. Staff were amazingly helpful at every opportunity, even driving to Antigua to pick up my friends phone that was left in a taxi. Easy walking distance from National Palace and the market. Stay here now!

• 17th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

When I walked around during the day, the neighborhood seemed a little run-down, but with the help of the staff, I was able to do what I needed to do. The staff were very kind and helpful. The room was fine. The staff told me the shower had hot water, which was not quite the case, but it was warm enough. Breakfast was juice, bread, jam, a breakfast cookie, and tea/coffee. I could only get wifi in the hall.

The hostel is located a short taxi ride from the airport, and they even sent someone to fetch me when I got off my 11pm flight! The concierge (I think his name is Ambrosio) was super friendly and helpful (he offered to walk me to the bus station nearby at 6am. The room and bed were nothing special, but the price for a private room was a great value! I'd definitely recommend staying here!

The owner is friendly and helpful, but the hotel is far out of the way and fairly pricey for the quality.

View all Guatemala City Bed and Breakfasts