Hotel Eureka Reviews

1553 St-Andre, Montreal, Canada

At the arrival the manager tried to charge us 40$ more then expected. When I said that I had paid online through hostelworld already a percentage of the overall amount the manager said that those money went to hostelworld not to the hotel. However after arguing for a bit I managed not to pay those extra 40$. Following the manager mixed up my booking and instead of 2 single private ensuite bedrooms he gave me 1 single room with 2 beds and all the bathrooms in the building are shared. DREADFUL !

• 9th Jul 2014

Very noisy because of bar below.Noise went on until past midnight could not sleep.value for money is a rip off.Please add some more toilets. Waited a long time for toilet to become available.Never new I had to share a toilet otherwise I would never book this hotel I was told parking was available.There was no parking at facility only street and outside parking.It was the worst hotel I ever stayed in. I will never use Hostelworld to book anything in the future.

• 5th Jul 2014