Hotel Eureka Reviews

1553 St-Andre, Montreal, Canada

I am extremely disappointed. My reservation was canceled without notifying me. I had a very bad time looking to another hotel on the last minute, and I had to pay much more.

• 11th Oct 2014

Terrible. They abruptly cancelled my booking without any reason or warning.

At the arrival the manager tried to charge us 40$ more then expected. When I said that I had paid online through hostelworld already a percentage of the overall amount the manager said that those money went to hostelworld not to the hotel. However after arguing for a bit I managed not to pay those extra 40$. Following the manager mixed up my booking and instead of 2 single private ensuite bedrooms he gave me 1 single room with 2 beds and all the bathrooms in the building are shared. DREADFUL !

• 9th Jul 2014