Hotel Euroglobe Reviews

Niels Ebbesens Vej 20, Copenhagen, Denmark

Breakfast was good, bathrooms were very clean the times I used them. However for 15minutes after the checkout time the manager wanted to charge me for an additional night. Let me remind you 15 more minutes, thats not very hospitable honestly.

• 6th Sep 2014

I do not know how it is according to your standards, but it seems to me that it's not normal to cancel a reservation just because people send security code of the credit card "2 hours too late" and force them to look for accommodation for the same day in Malmö instead of Copenhagen by that. It would be nice to get at least the prepaid deposit back, but I highly doubt if it's gonna happen. I wish the best for your business.

The facilities is in a very bad shape. It is obvious that the hotel owners are in it just for the money. There's no interest in offering service and to make the guests have a pleasent stay.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Sweden

The reception closes at 17.30, but I was arriving later, so I contacted the reception beforehand to arrange for it. They gave me a phone # to call when I arrive. I arrived and tried to call many times, but no-one answered, I had no choice but to find another place to stay for the night (not easy in Copenhagen during the tourist season!). Next day, it became apparent that they had given me a wrong phone number (1 digit off). I was not charged for the night, but haven't been refunded my deposit.

It was less than I expected, but I didn't realize I was staying at low-priced facility centrally located in a very expensive city. Delivered everything they promised. Would be helpful if customer ratings could be reduced an objective metric like the 4-star rating of hotels.

Good location, close to the center of the city. Continental breakfast, and even though it said that the breakfast started at 8.30 (which was too late for us) it was possible to get it one hour earlier, the staff was flexibel

AVOID. The place is dirty, the staff is agressive and awfully unpolite with customers. Gruesome.

• 21st May 2014

When the customer refuses to comply to the hotel's request and when this cuetomer is arrogant and rude, he gets the treatment he deserves.

Our experience was that this hotel is old and very run down, but it seemed clean enough (not super clean though) and if you only need a place to sleep it is fine. You can walk to central copenhagen in 15 minutes. To us the staff was friendly. We did not try the breakfast.

The Hotel is smoking allowed in the rooms and neither a Wi-Fi conection was provided. Too expensive for just a bed.

The hotel is too little to difrentiate between smokers and non-smokers. Smoking is allowed in all rooms. Wi-Fi is free of charge. The guests have to ask for it in the reception. This particular guest did not ask.