4.1
Rating 222 Total Reviews
4.1
Rating 222 Total Reviews
Hotel Euroglobe Located at Niels Ebbesens Vej 20, , Copenhagen.
Denmark

• mannagryn_26901
  • Sweden, Male, 25-30
11th Dec 2015
2.6

Broken door where the handle fell off whenever you tried to close it, torn down smoked-in rooms, half trashed shared bathrooms with non-closing doors, wifi was down during our entire stay, very unsatisfying pre-fixed breakfast, people played loud music till 5 in the morning, when you needed staff, noone was to be found. Basically, the only decent part was its location.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th Nov 2015
5.4

Unfortunately I was not enabled to stay at Euroglobe Hotel. One day before my arrival, I received a mail from Euroglobe, to call them and give them my security number of my Visa card to finish the reservation. I didn't feel comfortable doing so, also because I never had to give this number to any hostel I booked before. I called the reception and ask why they needed my number and also if we could find another solution. The man on the phone was not very cooperative and just said "stay home then".