4.4
Rating 227 Total Reviews
4.4
Rating 227 Total Reviews
Hotel Euroglobe Located at Niels Ebbesens Vej 20, , Copenhagen.
Denmark
Copenhagen 1911 Niels Ebbesens Vej 20
44% 227
55.6783163 12.5497984
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
14th Jun 2016
2.6

i will non recommender people to go to this Hotel , that was my worst ever Hotel I have stay. Nothing are working properly in this Hotel.

• France, Couple, 25-30
11th Jun 2016
4.0

I booked and paid the deposit. I got confirmation from Hosterworld that this was booked. In small print it says the hotel will contact me to get my CCV number; however I did not received this email and if they sent it, it likely went to spam. I didn't worry about it as I got emails from Hosterworld telling me it was confirmed and to enjoy my trip. I assumed everything was in order. I got to the hotel and was told that because I hadn't sent my CCV. So no room and no help whatsoever to find one.

14th May 2016
7.7

You have no control over noise of other guests. Since the hostel desk closes at 5:30pm, nobody is around to tell people be quiet. The breakfast is included with the room price and it is great😂