Hotel Europeo Reviews

Via Mezzocannone 109/C, Naples, Italy

I would pay in advance in the hotel during the evening of the first day. It was not possible. The staff changed often. They always say we are "working in process". I have not got an paper of my payment. At least I should pay a secound time!

we had an excellent stay in hotel europeo. the room was clean, quiet and the staff very friendly...we'll come back! micha&ina from germany

• 19th Feb 2015

This place is wonderful. Although at first it seems a bit strange because the entrance is a little hidden and you have to go through a gate and to the fourth floor in order to get there, once you're there you can tell that it is safe and the people are very nice and that it is clean. The location is perfect because you're in the historic district with everything nearby and it seemed like relatively safe area since it is so touristy but at the same time it is on a less-crowded street.

• 21st Nov 2014