Hotel Flor Blanca

Superb 52 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 52 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Was hot and stuffy when we walked in, but once we turned the A/C on it was great. Our room was right by the front desk and sounds transmitted easily, but still it was quiet at night. Pool was small and I didn't see a single person get in it, so don't use that as a selling point. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. Close to public bus stops and groceries. We would stay there again.

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Jan 2017

I arrived and met Flor who was very friendly! My accommodations were nice. My room had a fridge and was cleaned every day, fresh linens. The location was good. I walked everywhere but the bus stop was very close and easy to use. I recommend the fresh fruit at breakfast. They had to come fix my shower because I was getting only cold water, but it was a simple flip of a switch. I also had a giant cucaracha sharing the room with me. Felt very safe and welcomed!