Hotel Flora Dusseldorf Reviews

Auf 'm Hennekamp 37, 40225 Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany

I can recommend this hotel to people that want to go to nice and cheap hotel. Staff is very very friendly from cleaner to receptionist. It very clean. Breakfast is expensive with 12 euros cost. It's a bit far away from city centre but they give you tram pass that you can use trams for free during your staying. Very good hotel with cheap cost.

Nice hotel with friendly staff

• 6th Jun 2014

Courteous and professional staff, daily room cleaning and comfortable beds made our stay very enjoyable.

• 23rd May 2014

Hotel Flora is a beautiful little hotel I stayed for just one night while in transit. While not exactly close to stuff, the tram stop right next to it will get you anywhere. Very clean, comfy bed, nice balcony, and a very nice (albeit pricey) continental breakfast. The staff were very kind and helpful. Highly recommended!

The showers could have been better - not enough water pressure. When i checked in to my room I realized that it is in the attic. That was not bad, but I was not impressed when I wanted to open the window. That was not possible. It took the staff some time to provide me with a remote control for the air condition. Apart from the above-mentioned points everything else was fine. All amenities were clean with a comfortable bed. The breakfast was excellent too.