Hotel Flora Dusseldorf Reviews

Auf 'm Hennekamp 37, 40225 Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany

I couldn't recommend this place more! We were all expecting faaaaar less for this amount of money! But we actually got much more then at any other place for much more! We arrived early in the morning (5:00) and they waited for us without any extra charge for this almost half of the night, free coffee / tee in the room in the morning,... I am thinking of visiting Dusseldorf just to get relaxing weekend at this hotel!

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Slovenia

the staff were great, both helpful and friendly.. We stayed there for 4 nights and I must say, we had a great time. The hotel itself is located far away from downtown which makes it great to sleep in without being disturbed. Great value for money and I dont have complaints at all. I would definitely return to this hotel again.

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Lebanon

Breakfast/ check out up to 12 o'clock was nice!

• 29th Nov 2013

Very pleasant place to stay. Good location and great room, quiet and comfortable.