Hotel Flora Dusseldorf Reviews

Auf 'm Hennekamp 37, 40225 Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany

Nice hotel with friendly staff

• 6th Jun 2014

Courteous and professional staff, daily room cleaning and comfortable beds made our stay very enjoyable.

• 23rd May 2014

Hotel Flora is a beautiful little hotel I stayed for just one night while in transit. While not exactly close to stuff, the tram stop right next to it will get you anywhere. Very clean, comfy bed, nice balcony, and a very nice (albeit pricey) continental breakfast. The staff were very kind and helpful. Highly recommended!

The showers could have been better - not enough water pressure. When i checked in to my room I realized that it is in the attic. That was not bad, but I was not impressed when I wanted to open the window. That was not possible. It took the staff some time to provide me with a remote control for the air condition. Apart from the above-mentioned points everything else was fine. All amenities were clean with a comfortable bed. The breakfast was excellent too.

I couldn't recommend this place more! We were all expecting faaaaar less for this amount of money! But we actually got much more then at any other place for much more! We arrived early in the morning (5:00) and they waited for us without any extra charge for this almost half of the night, free coffee / tee in the room in the morning,... I am thinking of visiting Dusseldorf just to get relaxing weekend at this hotel!

• 1st Mar 2014