Hotel Flora Hannover Reviews

Heinrichstr.36, 30175, Hannover, Germany

We had a wonderful stay here in Hannover. Very cosy atmosphere, fantastic staff and breakfast.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Sweden

I really liked this hotel. Very nice neighbourhood by the park, the staff was absolutely wonderful, and the room and bathrooms were neat and clean. Would 100% stay here again.

This is a small hotel and was a good place to stay for 2 nights.

Pretty disappointed that there was no wifi available to me. Did get the owner to check I was doing everything correct and he was of little help. No toilet paper I. The shared toilet. Because there was no staff member on duty until breakfast time the next morning I had to use personal supplies. No atmosphere whatsoever. The security system of letting yourself in on arrival because there was no staff on duty was good.

friendly,clean,central....just perfect. Thank you.

• 6th Jun 2015

Made to feel really comfortable, delicious breakfast included and super nice staff!