Hotel Fontana Luxor

Fabulous 19 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017
6.6

The place is ok, nothing too special. AC worked just enough to keep the room from being unbearable and the wifi was slow and unreliable (which is pretty standard in Egypt). However the staff was friendly and helpful, and the accommodations were reasonable for the price. Be aware that all the services they provided will cost you (including breakfasts). I was led to believe some of the services were complementary but that is not the case.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017

If you are travelling on a low budget and want some more privacy, Fontana is a very good option. The private rooms are spacious and have everything you need. Hot showers and a kitchen to cook are also present. The atmosphere is not the cosiest, but the staff made me forget this quickly. The owner and his son tried their upmost best to help me in any way and made sure I was comfortable during my stay. I would definitely come back again!