Hotel Fontana Luxor

7.7
Very Good 16 Total Reviews

27th Jan 2017
6.3

I have booked an ensuite room at Hotel Fontana for 2days and The hotel was full when I arrive there. they took me to another hotel and the room was horrible. So I didnt accept to stay there. And They showed me another hotel which is better than first one. So I stayed in another hotel at my first night and my second night was in Hotel fontana. And I have booked an ensuite room but my room was shared bathroom in hotel fontana. I think, its really unproffessional. But thehotel fontana wasclean.