• Calle Linares # 888 entre Sagarnaga y Santa Cruz, La Paz, Bolivia

7.0
Very Good 237 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 237 Total Reviews
Hotel Fuentes Located at Calle Linares # 888 entre Sagarnaga y Santa Cruz, , La Paz.
Bolivia

• thomasgmunro5676
  • Portugal, All Male Group, 18-24
21st Aug 2016
8.0

Security is a bit excessive, having to ring a doorbell every time we want to get in the hotel. Room was clean and comfortable, and the shower was really good.

• larkinniall
  • Ireland, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
10th Aug 2016
3.4

We booked 2 nights here but never got to stay. We arrived at 10pm after getting a bus from Copacabana. On arriving at the hostel our booking was acknowledged but were told there was no rooms available and we would have to go somewhere else. The man on reception had little to no English and was extremely unhelpful. He just pointed us in the direction of a hotel and told us to ask there. I would avoid staying here and would recommend Hotel Sagarnaga which is around the corner and is great value!

• England, Male, 31-40
6th Aug 2016
4.0

Can't really review this hostel as I never got got to stay there. Despite acknowleding my booking when I arrived I was told the hotel was full. No attempt had been made to communicate this to me beforehand and I was left without accommodation at 7pm on a Saturday night. They did at least call around to find somewhere else for me to stay, hence the 4 stars.

29th Jul 2016

Very comfortable. Terrific showers. Hot, high pressure. Expensive compared to other hostels

• Australia, Female, 41+
5th Jul 2016
8.0

Was in a great location and super clean. Was very quiet so if you need quiet from the bussle of la paz will recommend. If you want social and fun not the place to stay. Staff were helpful but not overfriendly. Breakfast included in room was good and good hot water shower after you run the shower for 5 minutes but typical in bolivia. Good value for money for a few nights stay in la pax Go If y

• England, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016
6.0

The location is fine, as are the rooms, with hot showers and decent sized rooms. However the staff are a bit useless. When we arrived the room we originally booked became no longer available, furthermore when we came to pay the person behind the reception desk quoted us the wrong price. The price they charge for laundry is a rip=off too. I'm sure there are better hostels in La Paz.

20th May 2016
6.0

The location is great - and the breakfast was good. The place has potential - but I was too cold to even take a shower and my room smelled like stale cigarette smoke, even the sheets and pillows. I ended up staying only one night and changing hostels because I wanted to be able to shower.

• Australia, Male, 41+
15th May 2016

Good location with over the top security, I felt safe and had a hot shower every time I felt like it

• Australia, Male, 25-30
4th May 2016
5.1

Staff don't know anything , only gave us two towels for a 3 people. We had to go ask for them . Didn't show us around the hotel . Staff were completely rude

• Poland, Mixed Group, 31-40
24th Apr 2016

All good. Only you have to know that hot water is the left tab and it takes few minutes before arrive to you.