Hotel Ganesh Himal Reviews

Chhetrapati, Kathmandu, Nepal

There is a security man during the day. I was disappointed, it appeared there is none at night. I arrived late, around 11:15pm. I was not pleased that the hotel had no document that I was registered for the night upon my arrival. I did show them my hostelworld documentation to confirm I had a reservation which procured my room. I liked that my room had a portable heater, which probably saved me from getting a cold. The restaurant and hotel staff were cordial.

• 29th Nov 2013

Great hotel at a good price- beware of added tax (23% I think) on the price quoted on the front desk. Overall, would recommend highly...easy location from Thamel and helpful staff will book bus tickets for journeys to Pokhara.

• 28th Oct 2013

They misrecorded our booking and assumed we were arriving on the 25th, and never offered an apology or admitted their mistake. They gave us twin beds for the first two nights although we had requested a double bed.

• 23rd Oct 2013