Hotel Garden Reviews

Piazza Vittorio Veneto 8, Florence, Italy

No water at night, no WiFi in the rooms, worst breakfast we have seen on our trip.

There was very bad atmosphere and the breakfast was the worst we never had in a hotel/hostel so far!

The shared bathroom the hotel was only one. That was a big problem.

• 27th Jul 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed for 3 nights. Sergio (the boss) was more than helpful with points of interest in Florence. We will definitely stay with him again when we return. He sat with us during breakfast and talked and laughed. I cannot say enough how awesome he was. Thank again.

• 22nd Jul 2015

I had a great stay. I stayed in a single room on the first floor. The place was nice for the price. A bit outside of town , but a nice walk and not far from the train station. The lady who serves breakfast really slams plates around....difficult when you are hung over :) Had a great time and thanks!

• 15th Jul 2015

Perfect location, given a private room with a vast shared balcony and stunning views. Wonderful staff who go out of their way to help. Amazing value for money!

• 9th Jul 2015

+: Hotel has its own atmosphere, walkable distance from the main sightseeing objects, nice and helpful receptionists. -: Very steep stairs up to the 2nd floor, no ham and vegetables at the breakfast table. Old-time interior design (if you're are modernist).

I thoroughly loved my stay at Hotel Garden. The Jarden family were most kind and really helpful when providing information about Florence and what we should do in the area. Ranging from places to eat, rent bicycles from to out door activities. Each member of the family spoke English very well and I had no problems speaking casually with them. The constantly manned 24 hour access through the lobby made me feel safe at all times and I had no problems leaving valuables in my room. Recommend highly!

• 5th Jul 2015

So hot in the rooms!!!!

• 4th Jul 2015

The location is okay - not too far of a walk from everything but not right in the centre. The staff were friendly enough, and the hotel was clean. The building was stunning, and we had a really nice view from our room. Thanks for a lovely stay!

No wifi in your room and you need to sit at the reception area for Internet access. Though it is a spacious hostel wash rooms are limited and not clean enough

The hotel was ok. Decoration is little bite old and simple, but really good breakfast. The only point was the noise, the windows are old and dont soundproof the noise from the street. that's sould be fix by owners. In global, it was ok with accomodation. Its a shame dont find same in center. They didnt give me bill of city taxes.

WiFi only in reception area. Would have been nice to get WiFi in the rooms. Windows didn't close properly. The noise outside wasn't too much ch but you could still here every car passing by. Friendly staff, had good advice on things to see.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Egypt

Although realively clean, the hotel is just plain creepy. If you enjoy haunted mansions, dusty old furniture, and weird noises, then you are in the right place! The owners of the hotel have their entire family living there which is a bit awkward. The staff also told us we were to checkout a day earlier than expected and after we made other accommodations, they told us we still needed to pay the extra night and could not give a refund.

• 30th Mar 2015

The hotel was very nice for the price and the owners were pleasant too. But the wi-fi was almost non-existent and and the reason of choosing hotel Garden was it's location and availability of wi-fi so it was kinda disappointing. We couldn't check any places or other info on the internet so we decided to stick to the plans we had before arriving in Florence.

• 18th Mar 2015