7.2
Very Good 33 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 33 Total Reviews
Hotel Genesio Located at Via XXVII Aprile,9, , Florence.
Italy

• guimazanti3266
  • Brazil, Couple, 25-30
14th Aug 2015
7.1

This hotel is pretty fair and I'm satisfied with my stay there, even if some things could be better. The wifi only worked for a few days after I arrived and was really slow, and I didn't have any Internet access in my last two nights. I booked a double bed ensuite, but there were actually two single mattresses put together. The toilet was really small but the room itself was fine and with a pretty good air conditioner. Cleanliness could be better: there was a lot of dust under the bed!