Hotel Genesio Reviews

Via XXVII Aprile,9, Florence, Italy

The breakfast was very good for being included. The rooms were very nice and clean, and it was great to have our own private bathroom. The location was within a 10 minute walk of almost everything in Florence and was very easy to find. The Hotel is on the second floor of a building, which when you made it to the hotel doors they are locked and you need to be buzzed in so security was very good. Overall was a great experience and would recommend it to anyone!

• 5th Feb 2015

Brekky was pretty pathetic but the rooms were quite comfortable, and the shower was reasonable. All in all, very affordable accommodation, in a pretty central location. Can't complain too much, except having to lug our luggage up 3 flights of stairs!

The staff was great, really enthusiastic & helpful. The breakfast was nice, decoration in the public area was lovely. However, the room we got was unbelievable smelly, when I tried to open the window, OMG it's even worse outside. I've totally no idea where did the smell come from but honestly, my friend and I, we suffered so much during our stay. And I have to say that I was bitten at Genesio by some kind of insect (not mosquito), I had some allergy symptoms since our second day there.