Hotel Gerando Reviews

11, Rue Gerando, Paris, France

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was small but fine for a short stay. The one drawback was that the walls (in places) and carpet especially are quite stained and dirty. The bathroom was nice and clean though and you are given fresh towels everyday. I would recommend for a short stay (2 or 3 nights).

Very meh compared to all 14 hostels I stay on my trip. Sheets were dirty, place looked like it needed to be vacuumed. Small and grimy feeling. Not worth the money but one of the cheapest I found and only place that didn't have bed bugs in the review....

There was a leak in the sink, so all the water went straight on the bathroomfloor. Mold in the shower, on the bathroom tiles etc. Rather dirty carpet in the room. Wallpaper comes off. Clean sheets and really good location, must be said.

Room was a decent size for a single. Bathroom clean/up-to-date, but very cramped & small shower. I'm a skinny person, so that's saying something. Dealt with noise because room was on 1st FL. Can hear water flowing through pipes, employees in the morning preparing breakfast, elevator noise. Breakfast not included; 6 euros. Ten min walk to Metro. Local town has lots to offer for dining/shopping. A clean/decent hotel overall, I just feel the single room was a bit overpriced at $100/night.

I liked staying in Hotel Gerando. The bathroom and bed linen as well as the room in general were clean. Fact is, you can see that the Hotel has been in use for a while.

Great hotel for the price (for Paris). Only complaint is that the shower is really small. Have to turn off the water to soap up otherwise you will hit one of the knobs or get water all over the floor. Can see Sacre Coure from the window :) Would certainly stay again.

We had an incredible 5th floor room with a balcony over Montmartre and couldn't believe the value for money for this hotel when we arrived. It is only. Two stars so the facilities weren't impeccable but you had everything you needed. The cleaner was also very lovely and have us a bit more time in the morning to get out so she could clean our room. I'd definitely recommend staying here for the price and location.

Sacre cour is only up street, 10 mins away from the hotel and underground really close there. Kind staff, clean rooms, perfect location.

This is the only hotel I like I stay when I go to Paris , which is quite often. The staff is very helpful and most of all, the cleanness is outstanding. That is something that I appreciate . Location is perfect as it is in one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods of Paris and the security is very good. I would more than recommend this hotel .