Hotel Gerando Reviews

11, Rue Gerando, Paris, France

We had an incredible 5th floor room with a balcony over Montmartre and couldn't believe the value for money for this hotel when we arrived. It is only. Two stars so the facilities weren't impeccable but you had everything you needed. The cleaner was also very lovely and have us a bit more time in the morning to get out so she could clean our room. I'd definitely recommend staying here for the price and location.

Sacre cour is only up street, 10 mins away from the hotel and underground really close there. Kind staff, clean rooms, perfect location.

This is the only hotel I like I stay when I go to Paris , which is quite often. The staff is very helpful and most of all, the cleanness is outstanding. That is something that I appreciate . Location is perfect as it is in one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods of Paris and the security is very good. I would more than recommend this hotel .

Lovely clean hotel in a great location, rooms are a bit small but that is the norm in Paris.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It's a good place, close to the metro. The room was small, but it was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was not included in the price Good place if you go for the weekend

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Chile

Stayed 2 nights and then went to extend a further 2 nights and was charged a lot more. Where is the consistency. Nice basic hotel

Easy to find from Gare du Nord. Staff solely done its job. Least clean bathroom and hot shower. Room is pretty small. Looks on internet nicer than in reality. Breakfast quite simple but a ok start. In the surrounding are plenty Cafe's to have breakfast too.