Hotel Gerando Reviews

11, Rue Gerando, Paris, France

Although we chose this hotel because it was cheap, but it was beyond expectation because they were very clean and neat in terms of everyhing. they let us use the kettle and microwave. as the hotel was very close to the metro station, we could go to every place easily.

our stay in hotel gerando was really good, the room was ok and the people extremly nice! thank you!

For Paris was it very ok. The Wifi worked very good, the staff was friendly, it was quiet and they changed everyday the towels in the bathroom. Ok for a hotel it was quite old and the furniture seemed to be very used but come on, for paris and this location it was awesome. On the other side there was a bakery to eat in the morning and restaurants for the evening.

I know you get what you pay for, so when I entered my hotel room, I had low expectations since it was 59eu a night. Surprisingly the room was clean, well ventilated and separate beds for my friend and I! We didn't use the quilts provided because of bed bug paranoia on my friend's part, but the sheets smelled of nothing (thank god!) The wifi was very slow and frustrating, but it was a minor hiccup on our overall hotel/hostel experience. The metro station was a close 2 blocks from the hotel.

Great location, room had a lovely view of Paris and was a good place to crash after a long day of sightseeing.