Hotel Giappone Reviews

Via dei Banchi 1, Via dei Banchi 1, Florence, Italy

We liked Hotel Giappone but were placed in a room right next to the front desk. The facilities were great, but that particular room was a little frustrating at night when we had to walk by every other door to go to the only common bathroom. Again, the room (and location!) we're very good, but we weren't impressed by our particular room's location.

One of the best hostels/hotels I've stayed in! I booked a single, and it was the perfect size for me and my bags. The location was unbelievable- you could see both the train station and the Duomo from just outside the door. I would highly recommend!

• 2nd Aug 2013

The worst part of this hotel is that it is too noisy because of being situated in a street with a lot of traffic so it is difficult to sleep. On the other hand you can reach in less than 3 minutes from this location.

The room was clean and neat, and the air conditioning was wonderful on our second night there. Also, the location is almost exactly half way between SMN train station and the Duomo, so it was perfect!

• 20th Jun 2013

Excellent location and very nice owner. Only downside were the very (!!) hard matresses. Tiny shower in (!) the room was hilarious. Probably not suited for obese people :)!