Hotel Ginevra Reviews

Via Genova, 116, Naples, Italy

It was a bit noisy cause of the street ! The bathroom was separate and no TV in the room and just one plug..

• 2nd Dec 2015

To no fault of the Hotel, the drivers of Naples are vulger, loud, constantly beeping right outside. I had a wonderful balcony but had to keep it closed due to the noise, & still it was loud. It was hard to get sleep as traffic was surprisingly pretty late. (I was sick and stayed in) The Hotel is conveniently close to the train station, friendly staff, but I wasn't provided with any info of the city (no worries there) so it's best to ask them. Showers are good, very clean place, Lady made me Tea!

We had an OK experience at this hotel, room was clean and cheap and it even had a balcony with a nice view of the street, but the street was very noisy, if you're a light sleeper you'll have problems sleeping past 8-9 AM. Not all rooms face the street though. The only downside was that we had to leave the key at the reception every time we left the hotel, and then ring the doorbell and wait for an answer when we got back....

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Romania

I think this one of my favourite places I've stayed in. The staff were friendly, the rooms were cleaned daily which was nice coming back to at the end of the day. It's right next to central station so was perfect after getting off the train. Thank you Hotel Ginevra.

The hotel is located in the slums of Napoli. Our taxi driver even recommended we even stay away from this area due to safety. Street is very noisy. The accomodation is good for one nights sleep. Place is clean.

• 5th Sep 2015