Hotel Ginevra Reviews

Via Genova, 116, Naples, Italy

To no fault of the Hotel, the drivers of Naples are vulger, loud, constantly beeping right outside. I had a wonderful balcony but had to keep it closed due to the noise, & still it was loud. It was hard to get sleep as traffic was surprisingly pretty late. (I was sick and stayed in) The Hotel is conveniently close to the train station, friendly staff, but I wasn't provided with any info of the city (no worries there) so it's best to ask them. Showers are good, very clean place, Lady made me Tea!

We had an OK experience at this hotel, room was clean and cheap and it even had a balcony with a nice view of the street, but the street was very noisy, if you're a light sleeper you'll have problems sleeping past 8-9 AM. Not all rooms face the street though. The only downside was that we had to leave the key at the reception every time we left the hotel, and then ring the doorbell and wait for an answer when we got back....

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Romania

I think this one of my favourite places I've stayed in. The staff were friendly, the rooms were cleaned daily which was nice coming back to at the end of the day. It's right next to central station so was perfect after getting off the train. Thank you Hotel Ginevra.

The hotel is located in the slums of Napoli. Our taxi driver even recommended we even stay away from this area due to safety. Street is very noisy. The accomodation is good for one nights sleep. Place is clean.

• 5th Sep 2015

our bed sheets were not clean, so I used our sheets.I'm happy that I always bring my own! disappointing! the water in our bathroom was awful, one second so hot another second gets cold. we asked the staff to fix it ,he tried but nothing changed except we have to shower with cold or completely hot water! staff were not friendly at all! on the day of our checkout it was even worse! please don't use vending machine if you like your coins! and nobody give you your coins even when they see that

I think this review not is exactly true, first the sheets that are delivered every day clean and ironed , if you had a doubt on the sheets well you could ask the staff and there would be changed immediately, for water are things that can happen but if it happens a problem in weekand and the technician can not possible to come in hotel we try to fixing fom our self ( if we can do ) , for the vending machine sorry but nobody complained, thanks

Hotel could provide lockers after checkout.

It was really not was I expected. Ventilator in my room was broken, coffee machine was broken... I could not buy a weather to drink. It was a very hot day. The bathrooms weren't cleand in the time that many people took their shower, that brought me not such a god experience.

Dear guest we are sorry if the distributor does not work but we are waiting for the technician to fix it, there are things that can happen, abaut the fan was we have other fans..just ask., then to solve problems just ask with staff and inform the problem before to complain directly leaving a comment like, thanks