Hotel Ginevra Reviews

Via Genova, 116, Naples, Italy

DO NOT STAY HERE. I loved the hostel itself but beware of the staff. I was molested by one of the employees there. It was an old man and he groped me and tried to kiss me. I thought the hostel was awesome and then that happened towards the end of our stay. Girls, don't stay here!!!!

• 20th Jun 2014

hello I am the owner, sorry if the incident you describe the person who gave you the hassle and exact day of the event I will personally take serious action, thanks

Lovely staff, great location, excellent value for money!

The building was easy to find and very close to the central train station which was good. Once we got there we were a bit confused because the reception desk is actually on the 3rd floor (the sign said 2nd floor). I wouldn't recommend to stay here if you have a lot of luggage since there's no elevator. Otherwise an all around good value.

We are at second floor, but if you have a lot of luggage you can ring the bell and our staff come down to take you luggage no problem, thanks.

Very nice to be on very good place for small money. Staff very friendly. Good location, I would like to come again.

Staff was not friendly at all. Didn't even smile till we paid for our rooms and it had to be in cash. Would not give us the remote for the air-conditioning, because "it does not get cold enough". Unplugged our fridge to save money I guess. Always had to leave the room keys at the reception. Always had to go to the reception, just to buzz us in to our room. Demanded the TV remote at checkout, but it was in the room when we arrived.

Staff was nice. Rooms are very clean and tidy. Excellent value for money. Location is good to visit Pompeii, Heraculaneum and the Vesuvius because its very close to the train station.