Hotel Ginevra Reviews

Via Genova, 116, Naples, Italy

great hotel just next to the main statio. great interior

The room was simple but clean and comfortable with a decent sized en suite bathroom and balcony. The hotel was in a good location for travel (right by the main train station and metro stops) but a bit far from the livelier part of town and the walk can be a little scary. The staff were friendly and helpful and available 24-hours a day, however I would've liked to have been provided a map of the city on arrival, I had to purchase a street map from the station.

We only stayed 2 nights here. Hostel is clean and close to train and bus station. The area is close to one boulevard and is noisy, but if you are tired from exploring Napoli, you'll sleep like a baby. Wi-fi worked.

The hostel is located near the station wich should be a plus if that area wasn't that shady... The phone didn't work at all and the door to the balcony didn't close properly. The area is very noisy by day and by night so I wouldn't recommend it if you are light sleepers. Parking is quite close and costs 10EUR per day. The staff is ok, but the overall impression wasn't very pleasant so I suggest you choose very carefuly where you stay in Naples.

Very close to the station, in a slightly run down area but otherwise excellent room complete with air con and en suite bathrooms. Very close to a supermarket and station. Themed rooms are a novelty!

Ok rooms, nothing too especial. Clean, but no real wifi as advertised, only access to internet for 60 min which only one of us could use and not even inside the room, only outside in corridor.

sorry for the wi-fi but the problem was caused from the outside line, now is everything ok , thanks.

Were apprehensive from some reviews (two short blonde girls travelling alone) but had a great time. So close to the station perfect for visiting pompeii (the only reason we came to naples). The streets of naples are quite intimidating with some inappropriately forward men so only having to walk a very short distance to be in the safe hotel was very nice for us personally. The staff were friendly, helpful and not innapropriate at all to us! Couldn't have asked for better in this town for us!

DO NOT STAY HERE. I loved the hostel itself but beware of the staff. I was molested by one of the employees there. It was an old man and he groped me and tried to kiss me. I thought the hostel was awesome and then that happened towards the end of our stay. Girls, don't stay here!!!!

• 20th Jun 2014

hello I am the owner, sorry if the incident you describe the person who gave you the hassle and exact day of the event I will personally take serious action, thanks

Lovely staff, great location, excellent value for money!

The building was easy to find and very close to the central train station which was good. Once we got there we were a bit confused because the reception desk is actually on the 3rd floor (the sign said 2nd floor). I wouldn't recommend to stay here if you have a lot of luggage since there's no elevator. Otherwise an all around good value.

We are at second floor, but if you have a lot of luggage you can ring the bell and our staff come down to take you luggage no problem, thanks.

Very nice to be on very good place for small money. Staff very friendly. Good location, I would like to come again.

Staff was not friendly at all. Didn't even smile till we paid for our rooms and it had to be in cash. Would not give us the remote for the air-conditioning, because "it does not get cold enough". Unplugged our fridge to save money I guess. Always had to leave the room keys at the reception. Always had to go to the reception, just to buzz us in to our room. Demanded the TV remote at checkout, but it was in the room when we arrived.