Hotel Ginevra Reviews

Via Genova, 116, Naples, Italy

We had an OK experience at this hotel, room was clean and cheap and it even had a balcony with a nice view of the street, but the street was very noisy, if you're a light sleeper you'll have problems sleeping past 8-9 AM. Not all rooms face the street though. The only downside was that we had to leave the key at the reception every time we left the hotel, and then ring the doorbell and wait for an answer when we got back....

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Romania

I think this one of my favourite places I've stayed in. The staff were friendly, the rooms were cleaned daily which was nice coming back to at the end of the day. It's right next to central station so was perfect after getting off the train. Thank you Hotel Ginevra.

The hotel is located in the slums of Napoli. Our taxi driver even recommended we even stay away from this area due to safety. Street is very noisy. The accomodation is good for one nights sleep. Place is clean.

• 5th Sep 2015

our bed sheets were not clean, so I used our sheets.I'm happy that I always bring my own! disappointing! the water in our bathroom was awful, one second so hot another second gets cold. we asked the staff to fix it ,he tried but nothing changed except we have to shower with cold or completely hot water! staff were not friendly at all! on the day of our checkout it was even worse! please don't use vending machine if you like your coins! and nobody give you your coins even when they see that

I think this review not is exactly true, first the sheets that are delivered every day clean and ironed , if you had a doubt on the sheets well you could ask the staff and there would be changed immediately, for water are things that can happen but if it happens a problem in weekand and the technician can not possible to come in hotel we try to fixing fom our self ( if we can do ) , for the vending machine sorry but nobody complained, thanks

Hotel could provide lockers after checkout.

It was really not was I expected. Ventilator in my room was broken, coffee machine was broken... I could not buy a weather to drink. It was a very hot day. The bathrooms weren't cleand in the time that many people took their shower, that brought me not such a god experience.

Dear guest we are sorry if the distributor does not work but we are waiting for the technician to fix it, there are things that can happen, abaut the fan was we have other fans..just ask., then to solve problems just ask with staff and inform the problem before to complain directly leaving a comment like, thanks

If you're backpacking and looking for a night to yourself, this is the place to stay. It's 2 blocks from the train station and buses so very easy to get to. They cleaned my room everyday and the showers were tidy. Each room has a nice little balcony. If you ask the staff what you are looking for, they will tell you but otherwise don't excpet them to be a tour guide.

A place to sleep one night and thats all. Really close to the train station.

This was great for what I needed. A stop over night before the aiport. So close to the train station and easy to find. Room was fine, separate toilet but in room shower. Breakfast was advertised as included but was not. Oh well you get that. Good little hotel for an over night

More a Hotel then a Hostel! Very nice room. Spacious, clean and with a huge balcony. Friendly staff and very clean.