Hotel Godwin Deluxe Reviews

8501/15, Arakashan Road, Ram Nagar, Paharganj, New Delhi, India

The free airport pickup did not happen. They also did not know that we were arriving and were completely booked. Luckily they also have the Hotel Godwin Grand next door, and once we showed our reservations they booked us there. Free breakfast on the rooftop was nice. Central location, but on an unsafe street.

• 6th May 2015

It was really a nice hotel overall. The interior looks so much better than outside. The downsides are the location and restaurant there. The hotel is situated at Old Delhi, close to the railway station, but the neighborhood is quite dirty and noisy at times. The breakfast there is soso and quite pricy for lunch and dinner there. Other than that the hotel is quite good. Tips: Ask for rooms at the higher floors to get away from the noises on the street.

fantastic value, great staff, very helpful, centrally located, really good curry in restaurant, Iwould stay here again if back in Delhi

• 6th Jan 2015

Excellent hotel/hostel. Value for money was good and facilities were great. I found the included breakfast to be above average and plenty of choice (buffet). The restaurant also produced a decent quality of food and the prices were reasonable. Staff were very helpful. The shower was excellent - the best i experienced during 2.5 weeks in India.

the hotel overall is excellent for what I had to pay for. However the tour deal was overpriced. For future travelers .. Make sure to ask for specific arrangement before buying their tour package

• 22nd Dec 2014

I was staying there as a solo female traveler, the hotel made me feel very safe. The staff was helpful when I had to take the night train from NDLS late at night, helping me find out about delays/wagon/platform. The location is good, very central which I liked, but the noise is terrible (just like everywhere else in Delhi) so ask for a room at the back. That's what I did and the staff accommodated me right away.

• 14th Dec 2014