Hotel Godwin Deluxe Reviews

8501/15, Arakashan Road, Ram Nagar, Paharganj, New Delhi, India

I was staying there as a solo female traveler, the hotel made me feel very safe. The staff was helpful when I had to take the night train from NDLS late at night, helping me find out about delays/wagon/platform. The location is good, very central which I liked, but the noise is terrible (just like everywhere else in Delhi) so ask for a room at the back. That's what I did and the staff accommodated me right away.

• 14th Dec 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. This is one of two "Godwin" hotels right next to each other. They are interchangeable. They both have rooftop restaurants and sincerely helpful staff. The rooms and the hotels throughout are clean and beautiful and any little issues or questions were addressed immediately.

• 12th Oct 2014

Very nice mid range hotel, excellent room with modern hot shower, very clean and comfortable.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Rooms are very comfortable, massage shower could be amazing if only the water stayed hot for more than five seconds!! The staff are reasonable polite, although I dislike massively 'pressure sell' of their tours. Which is especially noticeable when talking to 'the boss'.

The hotel is clean, safe and it has everything you need in Delhi. The shower was amazing!