Hotel Godwin Deluxe Reviews

8501/15, Arakashan Road, Ram Nagar, Paharganj, New Delhi, India

Rooms are very comfortable, massage shower could be amazing if only the water stayed hot for more than five seconds!! The staff are reasonable polite, although I dislike massively 'pressure sell' of their tours. Which is especially noticeable when talking to 'the boss'.

The hotel is clean, safe and it has everything you need in Delhi. The shower was amazing!

I would have enjoyed this hotel more if the airport transport driver didn't yell at me when he picked me up. What a way to welcome me to India and to your hotel. The breakfast buffet is pretty good. Internet access is spotty. The room was a bit on the small side and lacked enough supplies (a bathroom floor towel, for example.)

very clean and nice. - wifi is continuous problem, no locker in the room, location near the train station is overcrouded with creepy people, tried to charge for beverages additionaly.

• 14th May 2014
  • Russia

Lovely hotel. They offer a free pick up from the airport/train station. Unfortunately as I was arriving by train and couldn't call them 30 mins before I got to the station (no indian SIM card) my pick up didn't happen- not a problem tho. The hotel is rely nice and breakfast in the rooftop dining room was lovely. Nice bit of luxury for me after a few weeks backpacking

Extremely helpful staff, fantastic food at the rooftop restaurant, amazing value for money - top quality room for affordable price.

This hotel was a gem in the area near to New Delhi Railway Station. The staff where friendly and facilities in the room excellent with an amazing shower. It was quite luxurious.

Close to the train station. Use their travel services for a car and driver for a multi-day trip which worked out ok. Cheaper accommodations of similar quality could be found.

Well done in service and facilities. But travel department charges quite a bit for their tours.

This is not a hostel, but a fine hotel. Comes at a (very reasonable) price, but very helpful cheerful and professional staff.

Very convenient to the train station, and really clean, which was a huge relief after some other places we stayed in India. We really enjoyed this place!

not bad cleanliness etc. but you're also paying quite a bit for it! so only just ok in terms of value for money. we stayed 3 separate nights - some rooms definitely better than others - our last had windows looking into a wall; there was loud constructions until 7pm or so right overhead; and the room was extremely damp for some reason. The room in the first night was much better. So check your room first!