Hotel Golden Wings Reviews

135-136, Krishna Street, Main Bazar Road, Paharganj, New Delhi, India

I booked this hotel as it looked ok, I informed them I'll be arriving late and I got no response, when I got to Delhi I got a taxi to the hotel and due to a few roads beening closed we could not get to the hotel so we called them from a local tourist centre and they informed me they will not come out and get me and left me stranded in Delhi 2 am. They did not care I could of had a wife or kids with me this is not how you want to start your trip. This is my experience with them so it up to you

Here is my worst hotel in my all trip. Staffs are definitely fraud. They said to me we are gonna pick up on train station but nibody came to pick me up then for airport transfer they took me overprice from me and taxi driver was a bad ass. He wanted to me extra money. Never ever stay again this hotel.