Hotel Goya Reviews

C/ Mateos Gago 31, Seville, Spain

Booked a private room here for 2 people. Everything was pleasant except when we checked in they didn't want to honor the rate I booked through hostelworld. After showing the confirmation email they discussed it and allowed me to pay the rate I booked online. I would still recommend this hotel, just be sure to pay the rate you confirmed online.

It was a nice hotel with a decent room and good wifi, but after coming back to my room the first night, I found bed bugs in my bed. I was super grossed out because I'd never seen them before. I moved to another room which was fine, but I couldn't shake the image of the bugs and was always paranoid.

• 31st Jul 2013