Hotel Grace Agra Reviews

Tourist Complex Area, Shaheed Nagar, Shamshabad Road, Agra, India

Location is not where displayed on the map but quite far south!! staff unfriendly and room dirty

Place is 5km from Taj Mahal (not walking distance). Room was dirty and smelly. We had to negotiate for hot water. However, they had offered us better room, when we were complaining. Recommend only if u are traveling on very tiny budget - yes, it is very cheap.

I don't think that i've been taken care of so well by a hotel. All the staff were helpful and kind, the rooms were clean, they were able to pick me up from the train station and arranged a tuktuk for me who took me to all the attractions in Agra. Overall a great hotel and i'd be happy to stay again!

View all Agra Bed and Breakfasts