Fabulous 126 Total Reviews
Fabulous 126 Total Reviews
Hotel Graphy Nezu Located at Ikenohata 4-5-10, Taito–ku, Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 110-0008 Ikenohata 4-5-10, Taito–ku
89% 126
35.7172536 139.7686833
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

Excellent staff--they were friendly, attentive, and all that I interacted with spoke excellent English. Fresh towels provided every night free of charge, and the hotel was mostly clean (my only complaint is the shared toilet and bathroom spaces, but with so many guests in one place with so few bathrooms, it is to be expected). I stayed for one night a few weeks ago, and then enjoyed my stay so much that I returned a few weeks later for three more nights. Highly recommend!

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Perfect, there was only 1 problem for me, as a poor Eastern European, the price :D But for 2 nights it was just ok. I am thinking about staying there other 10 nights in a row, but they want 3,000 JPY a night, I can't allow that. If you could get a deal, like 10 nights per 2,200 JPY a night, then it would be awesome!

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

Pros: Nice and clean hostel. Friendly staff Cons: Only 3showers shared among the whole hostel so it gets quite crowded Theres nice lounge/kitchen and outdoor area but no one seems to use it so its hard to meet new people if ur traveling alone.

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
16th Jun 2016
6.6

I stayed here for three nights in the mixed room. Everyone in this room expect for one person would come back after 1:30 am. When I checked in, I paid with my credit card, but the staff told me they don't accept JCB card, which is very weird for me, given the fact that I am in "Japan", and the whole JCB is kind of the deal in Japan. That was fine, but what bothers me is that I didn't know this from their website. I think the staff is cold, distant, and wasn't very helpful. Won't come

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

Great hostel. Doesn't have a super hostel feel to it which I liked- kitchen and common area is great large and very well equipped. Very safe and clean neighbourhood, we got lost a couple of times finding our way home but is close enough to walk to stations and public transport. I'd stay again, I really enjoyed this side of Tokyo. It's got a very warm feel, close to museums and parks.

23rd May 2016

Stark contrast from the other hostel I tried out in Kyoto. Hotel Graphy Nezu seems almost more like a boutique hotel, with the exception of the capsule type beds. Great security, plenty of bathrooms and showers, and other guests were very considerate.

• neil_mac997392
  • England, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
12th May 2016

Great modern hostel with top facilities gadgets everywhere just lacks jovial host and a leaning towards social interaction. I think most Tokyo hostels are like this though. This hostel places you in a quiet area but within a short walk to big park with gallery/zoo and tube/rail station to more lively places like Tokyo central and shinjuku which are about 10 mins away

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
10th May 2016

Very nice hostel, conveniently located a 10-15 minute walk from Ueno station through the lovely Ueno Park. Can be a bit tricky to find within the small maze of sidestreets it's in, especially at night with a dead phone battery! Has a nice bar/cafe at the front, which does a delicious pancake-and-fruit-thing for breakfast! There's also a large kitchen/lounge area. Didn't seem to be much of a 'party' atmosphere, but meant that it was a very comfortable, clean, and relaxing hostel!

• Clemont
  • Singapore, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016

Hidden gem in Tokyo! The best accommodation I have ever stayed in throughout my travels. I stayed in the mixed dorm for 2 nights. For its price, comparable to the other hostels/accommodation around Asakusa, this is superbly worth it. Not only are the facilities top class, with a modern-looking and huge common area and kitchen, as well as a great cafe located at the entrance, the beds and toilet are extremely comfortable and clean. I was simply blown away every moment I was there.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

Really lovely hostel/hotel conveniently located for flying in or out of Narita. The cafe downstairs is great, it was nice to see some rye bread on the menu if you want a break from Japanese food! And great coffee. If you want to do your own cooking the kitchen is very well appointed. Also, all staff were lovely :)