Hotel Graphy Nezu Reviews

Ikenohata 4-5-10, Taito–ku, Tokyo, Japan

In a word, the most amazing hostel ever in my life so far! In the point of security, no problem. Each guest can have each locker. And you can have keys of locker, room and hostel entrance. Staffs are quite hospitable. I had overslept by mistake but they didn't charge me extra payment (Of course, you must check out before certain time!!). Concerning cleanness, at least it was the cleanest hostel in my life. Each room has a fridge and an air-con. I can't believe I could stay here by only 3000yen.

Good hostel. Their cafe is especially great. I found it very quiet.

• 14th Aug 2015

A really good hostel!! Really friendly and helpful staff thanks for a great stay in Tokyo

• 3rd Aug 2015

Would absolutely recommend, such a great place. Incredible facilities and spotlessly clean. All the staff I rmcountered were proficient in English, too. Hope I get to stay there again!

i stayed just one night and didn't use the kitchen facilities.but bathrooms and the dorm were verry clean and well equipped. the directions on how to fonde the hotel could be more precise, i had some trouble finding it.

Graphy is located in Nezu and is about a 15 minute walk to Ueno. The hostel was great, very clean, modern looking and very tasty breakfasts for ¥1000 each morning. We stayed in a mixed dorm. The bed was decent, but the room itself was a bit cramped with 6 people in there. Nothing some ear buds wouldn't fix for sleep purposes. All the staff had great english and had helpful answers to all our questions. I throughly enjoyed my stay at Graphy and i would stay again.

Dorms were a bit small but really clean. Fridges in every room for personal items. Rooms were cleaned by staff everyday, they even made the beds for us and left fresh towels. Great kitchen, no basic ingredients available like oil and seasoning though. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Super close to Ueno station too.

Lounge, café and entrance are very beautiful designed! The staff is amazing. Just the rooms lack of atmosphere, are rather funtional and the dorm rooms a little too small. I slept very good though!

• 20th Apr 2015

It's a great, great hostel, we stayed in 6 bed dorm for 6 nights and it was really OK!Location is very good, Nezu is very close to Ueno, which is one of the major stations in Tokyo, so every part of this huge city is easy to reach (Nezu metro, Ueno JR).Hostel is clean, shared facilities are clean and maintained daily, ambient of hostel is very nice and staff is really helpful! Definetely recomendable and would stay there again for sure!

Absolutely brilliant! Perfect location: calm traditional neighbourhood, yet with the underground just five minutes away, and the bustling Ueno area with its transportation hub also within a short walking distance. Staff spoke perfect English and were super helpful and friendly. Amazing value for money!

The hotel is located 15 min from Ueno station, quite hard to find. The dorm (only one room serves as a dorm, the rest is a hotel) was extremely small, with squezzed 3 bunk beds and literally no space for anything else. The staff is great, facilities ok, spacious lounge and computer acces, nice view on a skytree from the rooftop.Unfortunately no vibes at all. I would not stay there again.

I stayed in the dorm and it's pretty standard for a hostel dorm, however it was really nice that they offered a full sized locker to keep your stuff safely stored away. What truly made this stay worth it were the staff and the incredible interior design of the common room. Great ambiance to hang out in. The only negative is that it's quite a far walk from the large Uezu station (~10-15 min walk). It's close to a smaller line station called Nezu but that line isn't connected to many hot spots.