Fabulous 118 Total Reviews
Fabulous 118 Total Reviews
Hotel Graphy Nezu Located at Ikenohata 4-5-10, Taito–ku, Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 110-0008 Ikenohata 4-5-10, Taito–ku
89% 118
35.7172536 139.7686833
    Rooms available

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
16th Jun 2016
6.6

I stayed here for three nights in the mixed room. Everyone in this room expect for one person would come back after 1:30 am. When I checked in, I paid with my credit card, but the staff told me they don't accept JCB card, which is very weird for me, given the fact that I am in "Japan", and the whole JCB is kind of the deal in Japan. That was fine, but what bothers me is that I didn't know this from their website. I think the staff is cold, distant, and wasn't very helpful. Won't come

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2016

Great hostel. Doesn't have a super hostel feel to it which I liked- kitchen and common area is great large and very well equipped. Very safe and clean neighbourhood, we got lost a couple of times finding our way home but is close enough to walk to stations and public transport. I'd stay again, I really enjoyed this side of Tokyo. It's got a very warm feel, close to museums and parks.

23rd May 2016

Stark contrast from the other hostel I tried out in Kyoto. Hotel Graphy Nezu seems almost more like a boutique hotel, with the exception of the capsule type beds. Great security, plenty of bathrooms and showers, and other guests were very considerate.

• neil_mac997392
  • England, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
12th May 2016

Great modern hostel with top facilities gadgets everywhere just lacks jovial host and a leaning towards social interaction. I think most Tokyo hostels are like this though. This hostel places you in a quiet area but within a short walk to big park with gallery/zoo and tube/rail station to more lively places like Tokyo central and shinjuku which are about 10 mins away

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
10th May 2016

Very nice hostel, conveniently located a 10-15 minute walk from Ueno station through the lovely Ueno Park. Can be a bit tricky to find within the small maze of sidestreets it's in, especially at night with a dead phone battery! Has a nice bar/cafe at the front, which does a delicious pancake-and-fruit-thing for breakfast! There's also a large kitchen/lounge area. Didn't seem to be much of a 'party' atmosphere, but meant that it was a very comfortable, clean, and relaxing hostel!

• Clemont
  • Singapore, Male, 18-24
7th May 2016

Hidden gem in Tokyo! The best accommodation I have ever stayed in throughout my travels. I stayed in the mixed dorm for 2 nights. For its price, comparable to the other hostels/accommodation around Asakusa, this is superbly worth it. Not only are the facilities top class, with a modern-looking and huge common area and kitchen, as well as a great cafe located at the entrance, the beds and toilet are extremely comfortable and clean. I was simply blown away every moment I was there.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

Really lovely hostel/hotel conveniently located for flying in or out of Narita. The cafe downstairs is great, it was nice to see some rye bread on the menu if you want a break from Japanese food! And great coffee. If you want to do your own cooking the kitchen is very well appointed. Also, all staff were lovely :)

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

This an ultra modern hostel in an excellent location. It is in a quiet area but is a short walk from Ueno. There is a lovely kitchen and lounge area and you can buy nice breakfast in the bar. The beds were a little hard but I still slept well so it was no big deal. Hotel graphy nezu is great value for money.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

Fantastic hostel. It's really nicely decorated, with lots of open space. Beds are a little hard, and there could be a few more bathrooms (ladies were on the floor above), but they were very minor drawbacks to what was a lovely hostel. I'll definitely stay here again next time I'm in Tokyo!

• mariadavydenko3553
  • India, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

The modern minimalism of Japan mixed into the hostel concept. Hostel was super clean and the facilities were simple but well-thought out, with nice touches like power plugs at every bunk in the dorms and solid wifi. The communal dining and lounging spaces are excellent and I was impressed with the staff (when I was repacking my bags, the attendant on duty actually sat on my luggage so I could close it -- now that is customer service!). Attached restaurant is decent for a morning coffee.