Hotel Graphy Nezu Reviews

Ikenohata 4-5-10, Taito–ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very clean. Free laundry. More of a hotel than a hostel and meeting people in the common areas is difficult (but I did visit in the off season). Location was close enough to everything, cool neighborhood and two major transit hubs easily accesible, which is all you can ask for in a city as big as Tokyo.

Hotel is very inflexible with the check in option.

Best hostel ever!

I really liked my stay at Nezu Graphy, the staff was just so nice and very helpful, rooms were really clean. I have nothing negative to say :)

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Belgium

Excellent. A few more showers might have been a good idea. But, anyway ecellent!

This ho(s)tel is really nice. I was checked in by a charming German lady and all the staff seemed nice. The lounge, cafe and kitchen area are really cool and well laid out. It really was a great place to relax at the end of my trip and I only wish I'd treated myself to a single room to be honest. My only tiny criticism is the length of the bunk beds in the dormitory were a bit on the short side for somebody whose 6"2! It's 5-10 minutes walk from Ueno and really is a super place.

I paid a deposit for the accom. But was charged full amount when I went there. Kindly advise.

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Singapore

Ho(s)tel Graphy was a clean and comfortable. Although, when you provide rooms with bunk beds in them, you're a hostel, you're not fooling anyone!! Facilities were new, kitchen facilities excellent and the cafe providing good brekkie and coffee. Depending what you're looking for with your Tokyo visit, Nezu is walking distant to the imperial park and main stations to elsewhere in Tokyo. if you're looking to get to narita go to keisai ueno station for a direct train and cheaper than the express!

• 19th Sep 2015

The best staff, hostel is lovely place and has a really cool little cafe built into it. Beds are a bit tough and aircon locations are nasty for summer (right over your bed!). Location in Naka-Meguro/Ueno is beautiful.

Nice and clean, maybe lack of social options for guest to meet, but general about japanese hostels I suppose, though here there are bar, which is nice, serving beverage and light meals. There are many local restaurants in the neighbourhood, but only japanese menus' at most places. Is very like a hotel so the staff is very formal at first, but they are helpful and friendly to give advice.

In a word, the most amazing hostel ever in my life so far! In the point of security, no problem. Each guest can have each locker. And you can have keys of locker, room and hostel entrance. Staffs are quite hospitable. I had overslept by mistake but they didn't charge me extra payment (Of course, you must check out before certain time!!). Concerning cleanness, at least it was the cleanest hostel in my life. Each room has a fridge and an air-con. I can't believe I could stay here by only 3000yen.

Good hostel. Their cafe is especially great. I found it very quiet.

• 14th Aug 2015