Hotel Gruberhof - Bed and Breakfast

Fabulous 64 Total Reviews
Fabulous 64 Total Reviews

5th Jun 2017

Beautiful hotel. Located pretty far outside of Innsbruck, but right next to a wonderful little village called Igls. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely be returning.

13th Mar 2017
8.0

I didn't get a chance to use the lift up the mountain as I had planned when I booked this location. The last lift goes up before 4 pm & does not come back down until 9 am the next morning. Also in the morning the fire alarm went off, so I packed up quickly to check-out & didn't spend more time relaxing in my room. The view was nice but you need to make sure you ask for a view of the mountains when booking.