Hotel Guanacaste Reviews

100 mts norte y 100 metros este, de Burger King, Liberia, Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica

I would highly recommend anybody to stay a your establishment Puda Vida

• 22nd Oct 2014

Convenient for the bus station (fine for an overnight stay) but not really much in the way of atmosphere (the adjoining bar seems to be mainly a locals hang-out to listen to noisy karaoke. Quite a lot of mosquitos and internet only worked well near the bar. Good value for Costa Rica- but you will get much more for the same price a bus ride away over the border in Nicaragua

• 16th Oct 2014

The staff was very rude. I had made a reservation for a room through hostelworld and paid a deposit online. I came to the hotel with a friend who did NOT make a reservation and even though we were put in the exact same room I was forced to pay more for the room because I reserved online and they told me I paid hostelworld, and not them. I tried to explain how this can't be right. She told me I can pay, or go somewhere else, knowing I would have to pay for the room anyway through the reservation.

• 11th Aug 2014

Hotel Guanacaste is a perfectly acceptable, clean, safe place to stay. It's close to the airport, comes with towels and soap. It's a bit anonymous though - no real common space, kitchen, etc and feels a big like a huge motel. Perfect if you're just looking for somewhere to crash between buses etc. And it's easy to find!

Depends on what you're looking for. I got a private room for $9, and for someone who had been staying in hostels, it was a great sanctuary. Really close to the bus station, which was great, but it was further from the main part of town. The waitress was amazing

Great hostel very clean and at an excellent price. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Thank you for a comfortable and economical stay. Food at the restaurant was great also.

• 29th May 2014