Hotel Gulec Reviews

Uckuyular St. No:18, Bodrum, Turkey

We stayed off peak so it was empty which was pretty cool — we can completely see how there would be a fantastic atmosphere in peak season though. A simple and delicious complimentary breakfast is provided and the rooms are simple but have everything you need and the beds are huge and comfortable. There is a gorgeous courtyard too where you can sit and read and where the breakfast is served. Recommend!

This was a great place to stay. The town itself was so hectic and busy with tourists so it was nice to have this retreat so close to all of the action. It was very peaceful, nice garden courtyard, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Very clean and comfortable rooms. The included breakfast is also great. Weak wi-fi signal in the room was the only negative here. Everything else was spot on.

• 29th Aug 2015

Super friendly owner and staff. Nice garden with cats. Gotta love cats.

for what I paid for this hotel I expected a lot more. I had just stayed in a backpackers and then a public boat for a week and booked the hotel as an escape and place to relax. I was sorely disappointed. the staff were unfriendly and unhelpful, there was no atmosphere and they expected you to hand your keys in the desk anytime you left for the day, where's the privacy in that? I would not go back here