Hotel Gulec Reviews

Uckuyular St. No:18, Bodrum, Turkey

Super friendly owner and staff. Nice garden with cats. Gotta love cats.

for what I paid for this hotel I expected a lot more. I had just stayed in a backpackers and then a public boat for a week and booked the hotel as an escape and place to relax. I was sorely disappointed. the staff were unfriendly and unhelpful, there was no atmosphere and they expected you to hand your keys in the desk anytime you left for the day, where's the privacy in that? I would not go back here

The hotel staff was very nice and the location was excellent. I was very happy that we had air con in our room. However, wifi most of the time didn't work, so maybe you can improve it in the future. Generally, great experience! :)

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Poland

This hotel had the best location of all the places we stayed on our Euro trip. Tayfun gave us a card and recommended a cafe to us. There we were whisked to two chairs in the front row. The garden was such a lovely haven from the hot sun in Bodrum. They also held our bags for us when we had to check out but had a late flight. Couldn't recommend this place more highly.

The good: -Excellent location, close to both the main Bus terminus and Marina -Excellent breakfast and service, courteous staff -Well kept garden to enjoy breakfast in No laundry facilities, but there is a laundromat nearby. The wifi is not consistent either.

really enjoyed our stay at hotel Gulec! the staff were very helpful. Location was good just about 3 minute walk into town but it was good because it was quite whereas beachfront is covered in restaurants and bars which are very noisy. Rooms are large and very clean. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone!

Everything was fantastic from start to finish--the location was convenient, the air conditioning was cold, the shower had great temperature and water pressure, the hosts were gracious, the room was very nice, and the courtyard was a lovely, cool, peaceful place for breakfast, tea, or just some quiet time spent reading. We would definitely stay here again!

We stayed at Hotel Gulec for one evening. The Hotel is nestled in a beautiful garden, available to guests. The tourist heart of Bodrum is a quick five minute walk away. The staff was wonderfully helpful. They arranged ferry tickets to Kos, Greece for us, and even allowed us to keep our baggage there while waiting for a flight. I would recommend this place.

• 3rd Jun 2015

The hostel was so well located, a short walk to the bus station. The staff let us stay late as our bus did not leave until 3:00. The breakfast was delicious and the garden so beautiful. The staff was so helpful

VERY NICE AND BEAUTIFUL HOTEL :) I enjoyed my stay very much, and very central too, walking distance to Otogar, bus station, cafés, the beach.. everything!

• 3rd May 2015