Hotel Haus Hillesheim seit 1894 Reviews

Jahnstraße 19, Dusseldorf, Germany

Everything was great, except they did not provide me with a free transport pass as they say in their promotional materials. I asked about it, and the guy at the counter was very vague and acted like he didn't know what I was talking about, and just told me it was 8 euro for 3 days. So I ended up paying for a pass without any explanation as to why. The entire staff was very friendly except for that one guy. Still, the hotel overall is great, fair prices, great breakfast (served until 11am)

This was a wonderful place to stay. the staff was gracious and helpful. also the free breakfast is awesome

• 10th Apr 2015

We had the kindest man help us with everything. Not only did he offer to help us if we had any questions, but he also woke up early Sunday morning so that we would be able to have some food in our system before we left at around 6am. Would recommend this place again because of the clean facilities and because of how amazing the staff was.

• 3rd Apr 2015