Hotel Haus Hillesheim seit 1894 Reviews

Jahnstraße 19, Dusseldorf, Germany

My reservation was cancelled a few days before arrival in an un-polite email. I had to change my travels accordingly which was quite expensive for me in the end (as it is very expensive to book a room few days in advance in Düsseldorf)!

We were based in the annexe at the rear of the hotel. These were the "hostel" rooms, but were of the same standard as some of the more expensive hotels at which we have stayed. Therefore, this turned out to be excellent value for money. The staff were extremely helpful and very polite and friendly. The continental breakfast had plenty of choice (ie. Juices, meats, cheeses, bread, cereals, boiled eggs, tea/coffee), was well presented and regularly topped up when items were running low.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 41+

Extremely friendly and helpful staff.

Amazing stay! The breakfast was the best and it had an adorable little courtyard with very friendly staff!