Hotel Haus Hillesheim seit 1894 Reviews

Jahnstraße 19, Dusseldorf, Germany

We were based in the annexe at the rear of the hotel. These were the "hostel" rooms, but were of the same standard as some of the more expensive hotels at which we have stayed. Therefore, this turned out to be excellent value for money. The staff were extremely helpful and very polite and friendly. The continental breakfast had plenty of choice (ie. Juices, meats, cheeses, bread, cereals, boiled eggs, tea/coffee), was well presented and regularly topped up when items were running low.

• 30th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 41+

Extremely friendly and helpful staff.

Amazing stay! The breakfast was the best and it had an adorable little courtyard with very friendly staff!

Everything was great, except they did not provide me with a free transport pass as they say in their promotional materials. I asked about it, and the guy at the counter was very vague and acted like he didn't know what I was talking about, and just told me it was 8 euro for 3 days. So I ended up paying for a pass without any explanation as to why. The entire staff was very friendly except for that one guy. Still, the hotel overall is great, fair prices, great breakfast (served until 11am)

This was a wonderful place to stay. the staff was gracious and helpful. also the free breakfast is awesome

• 10th Apr 2015