Hotel Heldt Dependance Reviews

Friedhofstrasse 41, Bremen, Germany

This is good if you're coming by car, and want to go to the Focke Museum. Otherwise pretty far out. Decoration etc not very modern, breakfast average German fare, and room VERY hot through the night. Also burnt self on taps and shower unit,so beware if you stay here! Overall good enough for the money.

Hotel Heldt was wonderful place for my father and myself to stay while visiting my daughter, who just moved to Bremen. We enjoyed the generous breakfast and the closeness to the tram. We had a great stay.

it was the furthest hostel to the city center we have ever stayed.also a comment about bremen: single public transport costs 2.20euro.and there is no validity time, no change,nothing.it was the highest i have ever seen in such a little place..

Quite far from the city center - about 8 minutes by tram. Good breakfast, delicious meal, but coffee could be better. And main minus - in our room smelled of cigarrettes. Probably, previous guests smoked in the room (I saw ash-tray, the room was for persons, who smokes), that`s why the air was awfull all 2 nights we spent in the hotel. In my family nobode smokes, so it would be nice, if there be chance to choose room for non-smokers or good ventilated room.

We get a breakfast at 4:15! That was fantastic!

Nice place, they lost my booking and had no computer to check on - rare in today's world! - but took my word that I had 30 euro to pay and gave me an apartment for that price! Nice breakfast too. Bit far out of town

First, the offer of free wifi is a deception. If you receive wifi in your room, you have to pay. The restaurant is apparently a wifi hotspot, but I could not connect on my PDA. This was annoying. Other than that, it was a clean and the area was pleasant, if a long way from the action.

35min walk to in town or 8 min by tram if you can work it out. not many shops close by suited to older people this area.

excellent location outside the main centre but only 5 mins on tram. breakfast delicious. clean and comfy.

The picture of the rooms are different from what we found. Was really crap.

pretty cheap for a hotel and very tidy.

Would recommend and return to this great hotel in a quiet and scenic neighbourhood. 10 minutes away from city centre by tram -trams run late into the night and you will have probably bought an unlimited day tram travel ticket anyway. Beds made and towels changed daily. Great all you can eat buffet breakfast - cheeses, cereals, breads, hot and cold drinks, meats, fruit salad, yoghurt, boiled eggs etc. Staff helpful, good price, very clean.

Beds and pillows are not very comfortable. Beds are too hard and pillows are uncomfortable.

The furnishings are straight out of the '60s, but it was clean and breakfast is included. Only a 10-minute tram ride from the train station, and about a 15-min tram ride from the city center.

the best hotel in bremen

Far from city center, but you can hire a bike in the hotel and go everywhere. The hiring is free! I recomend to everybody who want a quiet place.

Only 15 minutes far from the city center by tram. Near the Cemetery (fine place), a quite place and far from the car traffic. We try a double room, nice, clear and lovely. The city is veeery nice and the hotel too.

Different houses for 4-6 rooms! Very good and frendly staff.

A hotel clean, a bit far away from the centre but well connected by tram adn with great clean and big rooms

They gave our room to sombody else. Afortunedly they had another but worse room for us. We paid less. First they didn´t understand that we paid already a reservation fee at hostelworld. I think it is better to reservate directly at their website because it seems they are not realy familiar with hostelworld. The normal rooms seems clean and beautifull and the breakfast is very good. The location is quiet and by tram you can reach the center within 15 minutes. We recommand this place to everyone.

« first « Prev 1 2 3