Hotel Hermes Ios Reviews

PO Box 64, Ios Island Cyclades 84001, Ios, Greece

I arrived in November and it was very quiet, I'm sure this place is happening in the summer. I'll be sure to check it out again in July or August. Staff was nice but, I didn't have much interaction with them.

We had a great stay here as it was a very nice clean and decent sized room with a balcony and a lovely view. The location was good because we in walking distance to the town and beach. We would definitely return because the staff where friendly and overall a good hostel.

Our stay at Hotel Hermes was absolutely perfect. Staff was there for us (take us from/to the port) and helping us with everything around the island. There's a small bar/restaurant at the hotel if you want to take a beer at night. Also, the hotel is perfectly located, right between the beach of Mylopotas and the city center, both accessible by walking a maximum of 7-10 minutes. We even had to make changes in our reservation but staff was perfect with it. I would and I will return to Hermes Hotel.

Fantastic service, absolutely lovely family run hotel !!! Highly recommended