Hotel Hipotel Paris Hippodrome Reviews

1, All�e Edm� l' Heureux, 94340 Joinville-le-Pont Pris, Paris, France

Good place to stay and it is cheap. The only problem is that the wi-fi is not free!

The rooms are ok but the lift is really slow.

They uses insecticides to clean the rooms, which may kill the guests.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Hong Kong

BEDBUGS!!! AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!! Besides 2 broken nights and a lot of itching, we also spend a half a day disinfecting all our clothes and other belongings. Some of the staff were very rude and they fail to recognize the seriousness of this long persisting problem (check other reviews!). They also refused some compensation. Most of our rooms (we had 4 in 2 nights because of bedbugs) were dirty and had a lot of mold like other people mention as well. Definitely don't go here!

The staff were really nice and friendly; the rooms were clean and had good facilities, if a bit small, but for this price it is certainly excellent value for money and would definitely recommend it! It's just a little bit outside Paris so getting back to the hotel after the last metros or leaving for trains before the first metros can be a little tricky, make sure you research night buses and times. Overall an excellent stay!

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

When I arrived at the hotel, everything was alright, but my card for the room could not be made because apparently only that day they had problems with it. They told me in one hour your key-card is ready, but had to come back again and again. Additionally my room was full of mold. When I realized, I complained and could luckily change the room, which meant although more stress after a long travel, which is not nice. The staff was a little bit strange and some were alright.

• 28th Oct 2013