7.4
Very Good 218 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 218 Total Reviews
Hotel Hippodrome Montmartre Located at 7 Rue Forest, 75018, Paris.
France
Paris 75018 7 Rue Forest, 75018
74% 218
48.8850370 2.3293820
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
2nd Jul 2016
3.4

I booked this hostel but had to cancel my trip. I gave 4 days notice so I was expecting only my deposit taken. The hostel took my first night payment and will not return it. Completely ignore all my emails and basically do not want to deal with me. I would not in any circumstances recommend this place as they have said the money is on its way for the last 4 weeks. AVOID AVOID AVOID. If the hostel read this please return my money with the details provided!!!!

8th Jun 2016
6.6

This place is weird. It has a very dingy vibe to it. It's not super clean and definitely not updated. They don't sell food or water inside which is strange. If you can make it to your room, your room will be just fine. The bathrooms are updated and the rooms are clean. But the hallways and the facility in general are just too creepy. Strange red carpet, dark lighting, etc. It weirded me out a bit to stay here. I would not return.

• India, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

It was a pleasant stay at prime location, very hard to find a stay with reasonable fare in Paris and this is best in that. However, there is no food and drinks available at hotel. We have to purchase our own including water which is bit unusual compare to other hotels.one important thing is, all near by shops sell the food and drink items with more price compare to the outlets which are outside to the radius of 700-800m so be aware of it. In short most happening place for exploring the city.