Hotel Hollywood Reviews

Via Principe Amedeo, 79/A int. 6-7, Rome, Italy

Excellent location: close to Termini station

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine

The hotel is nice, beautiful inside, very close to Roma Termini, Sapori e Delizie and Gelateria Pallazo del Fredo, They dont accepted credit card so we had to draw a quite high amout of money from the ATM witch is not very safe. The shower was quite not well regulated, some times the water was cold some times burning during the shower. We could smell some cigarrete from the bathroom. We could access the wifi inside our room, which is great, the coffebreak is very good.

thank you for chosseing hollywood hotel we hope to see you again . kind regards Maria

the breakfast is horrible! the bread has 3 or 4 days. we payed too much to have a breakfast like that.

Very good location close to Termini Station. Clean rooms and nice decoration, even it was a bit funny (e.g walls are covered with fabric, not wallpaper). We didn't need air condition and there wasn't any remote controls for that in the room. Luckily it wasn't so hot week then, so we didn't even ask where the remote was. Wifi was kinda poor in the room, but there was free hotspot available, which I used more. Breakfast was enough for us and the staff were nice. Nice price/quality rate.

location & staff is totally perfect. but.... facility is not good. Sheets had big hole probably because of smoke. power of water is quite weak. room is quite narrow. so, first day, i thought that i ll move to other hotel. but, as time goes by, i totally love this hotel. because of their service. every staff is sososososo kind. if i visit rome again, i ll choose this hotel again.

• 26th Aug 2012
  • South Korea

The hotel is on a fine location, near the station and city center. Plenty of restaurants within a minute walk. The room was clean, the friendly staff and the adaquate breackfast made it a good place to stay.

• 24th Aug 2012

Hotel Hollywood was very close to the train station which was very convenient . The breakfast every morning was really great- juices, cappuccinos, croissants, yogurt, etc. I would stay there again.

Lovely room! Very spacious, nicely decorated and for a good price. A minute's walk from Termini station which meant that it was literally close to EVERYTHING. One complaint was that the wi-fi does not work in the rooms, you have to go into the main areas of the hotel, even though it says it works in the rooms.

Its very good value for money, but for me there was a big problem: it is not wheelchair friendly, as it is said at hostelword.com. It is very important to correct that!

• 23rd Jul 2012

Is a good place clean, the staff super polite and nice. I like a lot I will recomended also, I will come back

We picked this place to be sure we had air conditioning, which turned out to be vital. Receptionist was very helpful in giving directions and pointing things out on the map, you get the feeling she gets asked a lot. Not terribly easy to find but very close to Termini, with a few decent food options nearby. Breakfast is pretty bad but free, and the espresso is good. Wouldn't rush back but would stay again. Probably better when it's not peak tourist season.

I was amazed to find this wonderful centrally-located gem right in the heart of Rome. Within walking distance of so many places and also easy to get to the airport by taking a bus from the terminal just a few blocks away. Also receptionist Vladimir asked me to mention his name -- which I will because he was friendly and helpful. And did I also mention that the rooms were well-decorated and clean? With a roof garden? And complimentary breakfast? At hostel prices? It's true.

• 28th Jun 2012

Nothing much really to the place. Staff was helpful but wifi was spotty and could only be accessed in the eating area or right by your door which was annoying. It was a good place if you're just looking for somewhere to sleep and exploring for the rest of the time.

We stayed for three nights and everything was really good. The breakfast was good, with good variety. It is very close to the main station in Rome and therefore was really convient to get around the city. The bed was pretty firm but still comfortable.

I reserved a 4 bed private in Jan. 20 and was told on arrival that they had booked our room for some last minute arrivals. We got divided into 2 suites, but then were requested to pay a small amount for them if we wanted to stay there. I didn't like their attitude and the way the hotel handled the situation, but we paid it since my 60-yr-old parents didn't want to deal with the hassle of moving to another room later. Good location and facilities. Bfast is simple but nice.

The breakfast lady was very nice making your coffee at moment as you ask it. It's not ahostel, is a hotel actually. Very good.

Room was great. Breakfast was quite bad, in fact we ate it outside most mornings. No wi-fi in the room, only public areas. Also, I was happy to find a bath in the room, but annoyed at the 30 euro charge to use it, since it was a massaging one. I would have rather had a normal that I could have used, or just a shower. The best extra was the thorough and extremely useful explanation of the map of Rome by the Eastern European female concierge. No actual problems.

• 5th Apr 2012
  • Finland

This was a nice hotel and centrally located right by the train station. The front desk staff was very helpful and really know about all the tourist information. The rooms are little cramped but still nice and have a bathroom included. The breakfast is great and there is even freshly prepared coffee. This is a great place for short or extended stays.

The hotel was very good; room and facilities nice, balcony window charming, but the room was small. It was the beginning of Holy Week; unfortunately, the neighborhood around the train station was chaotic. 24 hour noise, no sleeping with open windows. The restaurant they recommended, just left of the hotel, was a disaster -- perhaps because they were unprepared for the crowd. Very conveniently located in terms of walking to attractions; the breakfast was very nice.

Perfect hotel !!! :-) great breakfast, pleasant staff - english speaking ! clean and nice room, good location

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4