Hotel/Hostel Inn Tourist Reviews

1854 St. Catherine Street West, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal, Canada

My boyfriend and I stayed the weekend and we were pleased with the close proximity to Old Montreal and the helpfulness of the owner. I'll definitely stay again the next time I'm in Montreal! My only hesitation is that if traveling by yourself, the neighborhood does get a little rougher in the evening. Other than that, a lovely/affordable place!

• 26th Jun 2014

Rougher doesn't mean dangerous, she visited during WC soccer matches & ALL restaurants were showing soccer matches on Giant Screen TVs so the atmosphere was electric and after every win the supporters were out in their cars, honking, cheering, booing waiving flags which is normal for WC soccer event. In fact the neighborhood is very vibrant & it is full of Students owing to the 3 Universities, McGill, Concordia & University de Montreal within 5 minutes of walking distance from the hostel.