Hotel/Hostel Inn Tourist Reviews

1854 St. Catherine Street West, Montreal, Quebec, Montreal, Canada

I recently stayed here for a quick weekend getaway, We absolutely loved it! Jac, The owner, went above and beyond what we expected from him. He went out of his way to pick us up from the train station and drive us to the Hotel. He gave detailed directions and places to go and see on a map, because we were only staying there for 4 days, it really helped us fit in as much as possible. You can't hear any street noise from the street, and its located right downtown! We'll definitely stay here again!

• 16th Aug 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed the weekend and we were pleased with the close proximity to Old Montreal and the helpfulness of the owner. I'll definitely stay again the next time I'm in Montreal! My only hesitation is that if traveling by yourself, the neighborhood does get a little rougher in the evening. Other than that, a lovely/affordable place!

• 26th Jun 2014

Rougher doesn't mean dangerous, she visited during WC soccer matches & ALL restaurants were showing soccer matches on Giant Screen TVs so the atmosphere was electric and after every win the supporters were out in their cars, honking, cheering, booing waiving flags which is normal for WC soccer event. In fact the neighborhood is very vibrant & it is full of Students owing to the 3 Universities, McGill, Concordia & University de Montreal within 5 minutes of walking distance from the hostel.