Hotel Ideal Reviews

Piazza Garibaldi 99, Naples, Italy

Had most things you could want. Great location just down the street from the main Garibaldi train terminal. It's clean. Bathroom is nice. Bed is comfy. It has AC. Front desk is professional. Breakfast is included. My only complaints are that there's no wifi in your room! You have to go sit in a little room near the bar - WHY??? And the TV only has Italian channels. My hotel in Rome had a few English channels (BBC, CNN etc) so there's no reason they couldn't have some here.

The hotel is really close to Napoli Train Station, and even more close to the city Metro, and its very helpful. The staff was pretty good recepting us, so I have no complain. The breakfast ended real quick, I think some guests showed just to drinck a cup of coffee, cause there were no more food. It was all clean, (room, reception, bar, social area..), and they changed our towels daily.

• 1st Aug 2015

The best part is the location, which is just 2 min away from the train station. There are a couple of restaurants next to the hostel. The staff were ok. It was summer time and they dint have ceiling fans and their ACs were not functioning at all so we had a tough time all through the night. They have a bar inside which is decent and free breakfast which was also ok. wifi was decent as well.

This hotel is fantastic value for money for Italy. It is very central and easy to get on the train to Pompei, Sorrento etc. Its not a place to stay if you are younger than me, and looking to meet people and get drunk. But it is comfortable, the staff are nice too. Definitely recommended if you want a nice central place to stay at a good price.

SUPER close to the train station. Staff spoke excellent English and allowed me to keep my bags for a very long time before and after check-in. At time of staying hotel was undergoing much needed renovation work. Clean. Had a strange additional passport check call to my room one night.

If you are looking for cheap accommodation this hostel is for you. It's close to the train and subway station. What I liked is that the bathroom has a hairdryer, which is not common in other places. The breakfast is from 7 to 10 am, so you have enough time to eat. What is more, it offers more than coffee and cornetto. You have tea, juices, milk, some kind of ham, cheese, bread, flakes, jams and other stuff. The only negative is the lack of wifi in some rooms, but you can use it in common room.

• 10th Mar 2015