Hotel Ideal Reviews

Piazza Garibaldi 99, Naples, Italy

Pros: Conveniently located very close to the train station. The staff was friendly and the room was well-maintained. The breakfast was also very good. Cons: Had to be at the designated area to use the WiFi. The room wasn't as spacious as we would have liked, but I guess we got what we paid for.

very good value for money and I would recommend the hotel for families as well as singles and couples

• 17th Aug 2015

Had most things you could want. Great location just down the street from the main Garibaldi train terminal. It's clean. Bathroom is nice. Bed is comfy. It has AC. Front desk is professional. Breakfast is included. My only complaints are that there's no wifi in your room! You have to go sit in a little room near the bar - WHY??? And the TV only has Italian channels. My hotel in Rome had a few English channels (BBC, CNN etc) so there's no reason they couldn't have some here.

The hotel is really close to Napoli Train Station, and even more close to the city Metro, and its very helpful. The staff was pretty good recepting us, so I have no complain. The breakfast ended real quick, I think some guests showed just to drinck a cup of coffee, cause there were no more food. It was all clean, (room, reception, bar, social area..), and they changed our towels daily.

• 1st Aug 2015

The best part is the location, which is just 2 min away from the train station. There are a couple of restaurants next to the hostel. The staff were ok. It was summer time and they dint have ceiling fans and their ACs were not functioning at all so we had a tough time all through the night. They have a bar inside which is decent and free breakfast which was also ok. wifi was decent as well.

This hotel is fantastic value for money for Italy. It is very central and easy to get on the train to Pompei, Sorrento etc. Its not a place to stay if you are younger than me, and looking to meet people and get drunk. But it is comfortable, the staff are nice too. Definitely recommended if you want a nice central place to stay at a good price.