Hotel Ideale

Very Good 30 Total Reviews

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
21st Oct 2016
2.0

I dont recommend it to anyone! We have very bad opinion about this hotel. After I paid the deposit and get a confirmation e-mail, they wrote me an e-mail, which said there is no room at this price, than they wrote there is no room in this period. They gave me a "special price" which was much higher then my confirmated reservation. So they lied my and they thought me I am stupid. They paid the deposit back but I dont recommend to anyone!

• England, Male, 41+
20th Oct 2016

A great 3 star hotel. We opted for the shared bathroom, which wasn't ideal but kept the cost to a low level. it worked out really well. The staff were very helpful. the breakfast was perfect for, good quality and enough choice to tempt even anyone.

14th Oct 2016
7.7

All was pretty good, good breakfast service and facility. I would totally stay there again if the male receptionist wasn't there. He was super creepy and tried to touch me a few times. And would kind of linger near me when I was on the patio. Really creeped me out, at one point he creeped behind me and touched my hair, not cool!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2016
4.0

This was a frustrating stay. When checking out, they tried to charge us 16 euro in city tax on top of the fee. We told him our booking was all inclusive of taxes, he argued with us and told us to pull up our reservation. We pulled up our booking and it said fees were inclusive of all taxes. He stilled argued with us for another 20 minutes and when taking our card even tried to charge extra with out our permission. The corridors, oddly enough, smelt like a crack - a nauseating smell!