7.1
Very Good 365 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 365 Total Reviews
Hotel Il Papavero Located at Via Castelfidardo, 50, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via Castelfidardo, 50
71% 365
41.9065240 12.5008560
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2016
7.7

Good location and value for the price. The staff was very helpful from the very beginning via email, shifting out dates with surcharge, adding extra bed for some days within the period of our stay, etc. The front desk person didn't give us extra keys and even when asked said they don't have any while another person gave us an extra key the next day without problem. Other than that, the place is pretty good.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2016

Was good and reliable.recommended.

7th Aug 2016
4.3

This hostel is clean (only good point). But it's so boring. The kitchen is ridiculous (two knives, one fork, and most chocking, kettles full of limescale, probably dangerous for the health !). The most disappointing point was certainly the dishonesty of the guy at the reception, who charged you one euro to print two pages in black and white, when you see afterwards that he doesn't do it for the next customer (verification done). He probably just wanted to pay himself a beer after work...

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Loved it. The pictures they post on this don't do it justice. It's not a 10 star hostel but it's in a decent location with a nearby shop. It has good showers, clean rooms etc

• Slovakia, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
6.0

This hostel is situated around 20 min walk from the Tremini train station. You can also pretty easily reach city center (by walk around 30 min). We have stayed in the shared room with 6 beds. The size of the room did not quite correspond to the number of beds. The hostel is missing an atmosphere as it does not have many common rooms and also lacks security as you do not get lock to lock your luggage. However, the staff was nice and if you look for a place to sleep in for few nights you are fine.

6th Aug 2016

Great stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful in answering questions and helping us plan our route. Free luggage storage for the afternoon was also very helpful. It was a little far from town but with bus stations and the metro so near by, it was very convenient and easy to get to everything we wanted to see. Rooms were clean and spacious. Thanks for a great stay!

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

nice place!

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

Il Papavero is a great hostel and is located very central. Beds and cleanliness were good, bathroom was a little bit too small...The stay there is absolutely worth it! I can recommend it!

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 41+
1st Aug 2016

Very nice hotel near Termini. Marianna, the reception girl, was very helpful and polite: very professional. The only little draw back is the room we stayed in was quite small for 4 people, but other than that our experience there was very good.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Aug 2016
6.3

The hostel was okay. The staff that were working during the day were exceptional and put all my interests to their focus. However, on my night out I wanted to leave my keys to my room at reception so I would loose them. The reception states they are open 24 hours but when I got at 4am I had to ring the buzzer for almost five minutes and after asking for my keys back I got told in Italian to "go find a man in the street to bum me" I got my keys, but my door was wide opebd after I locked it before