Hotel Innova Reviews

32, Boulevard Pasteur, Paris, France

great location, its only 30 seconds from the subway station, and 15 min on foot from Effiel Tower. The place is not perfect, but flawless. I really enjoyed my stay.

Devoir laisser voter clef à la reception n'est pas trop sûr : en ne disant que le numéro de votre chambre, la réceptionniste vous redonnera le clef, sans vérifier votre identité. En plus, les murs sont un peu fin. À part cela, l'hôtel est sans faute. You have to leave your key at reception when you go out, which is quite unsafe as all you need to do to get it back is give your room number without proving your identity. The walls are also quite thin, but other than that the hotel is very good.

I thought Hotel Innova was a great place to stay for the price. It was very clean and they gave us new towels everyday. They helped us a lot and were very kind. I would definitely recommend.

• 29th Jan 2015

The location is perfect. Go out the metro station and cross the street, you can reach the hostel. Many tourist sites are located near the hostel. It only takes about 20 minutes by walk from the hostel to Eifel tower or Louver museum.