Hotel Internacional Bogota Reviews

Carrera 5 Nº 14-45, Bogota, Colombia

I had a room on the second floor,the internet signal was terrible,they should invest in a router for the second floor. The laundry service was expensive.

Can't complain, I paid $13 for my own clean private room in a decent location. Not a place to meet people but I wasn't there for this reason. Only downside was that I found one of the female staff members a little rude.

The bed was dirty, there were flees that attacked us every night. And the room was dark and had no natural ventilation. I would never go to this hostel again.

We liked this hotel! Location was great, price was good for a private room, hot water, good wifi and staff were lovely. No complaints!