Hotel Iris Reviews

San Tom� San Polo 2910/A, Venice, Italy

Very quaint hotel in a great area of Venice! Not too many tourists like there are closer to San Marco. Our room was overlooking a canal and there are 2 restarants right next to the hotel! The manager was very friendly and recommended a lot of things for us. Clean, quiet room with private bathroom... One of the nicer places I think Venice has to offer!

Nice place to stay, surely recommenable.

• 12th Jul 2014

It is very nice a clean . I like this hotel. And it is near boat stop.

Location and security ok.The hotel was clean. The bed was small, the sink did not work very well, there was no complementary shampoos. the hotel itself is nothing special. Breakfast not included. Noise if your window face the locanda below. The staff is not paricularly friendly with foreign (with italian is ok). all in all too expensive for what it is (but is high season)

I stayed several times in Venivce

There were ants and bugs in the room and I left with red bumps on my body.

• 14th Feb 2014