Hotel Italia Reviews

Av. Visconde Valmor, 67, Lisbon, Portugal

The hotel is definitely well located, and the staff are very helpful. However, I can't help but complain about the lack of a wifi connection (at least in the room I was given). Nowadays, a wifi connection is expected everywhere, and I was certainly was expecting it if I am paying around 40€ a night. This hotel has what they call an internet area, for which they will charge you 30cents/15 minutes.

Room was clean and functional. Staff were very friend and helpful - pointed out places to visit and provided travel information. Easy access to old part of city (Alfama, Baixa, Bairro Alto) by Metro (a couple of stops). I would recommend.