Fabulous 124 Total Reviews
Fabulous 124 Total Reviews
Hotel Italia Located at Av. Visconde Valmor, 67, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon Av. Visconde Valmor, 67
86% 124
38.7372808 -9.1502165
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 31-40
14th Aug 2015

Hotel Italia is a perfect place to stay for people on a budget. It is in close proximity to some fantastic restaurants that are not touristy. The girl at the front desk (I forget her name) went above and beyond to help us plan excursions and gave us many great recommendations. The hotel is spotless. The decor is a bit outdated but the cleaning staff make sure that it is kept perstine. All of the staff in this hotel are extremely friendly and helpful. Only downfall is no wifi except downstairs.

• colinboylan53784
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
29th May 2015
6.9

The shower in 207 was possibly the poorest shower I've seen in a hotel. I flooded the entire bathroom with terrible light shower curtain. I had to mop it up with spare towels. Give more shower gels Noise was definitely an issue at the front of the hotel too when I stayed there earlier in the week. It started about 5am and it was relelentless. Road works and loud work is very common early in Portugal I think. Take ear plugs. Staff were the nicest staff I came across in Portugal. 10/10.